IGNORED

My AIS sim card highjacks my browser

draco2000

I bought a thai sim from AIS anf every time i try browsing from my Samsung Galaxy S2 I lose my mind.

Every single website I visit (google, Agoda etc) is highjacked and redirected to a god damn AIS servie page or whatever, of course in 100% thai so I have no idea how to close it.

I get taken to a blank page. I can then press a "close" icon, which naturally doesn't work, or I can continur to the retarded AIS service page.

Every single time I visit a page this happens unless I manage to stop the browser just before it fully loads the page.

Has anyone experienced something similar? I cannot believe any phone provider would make this a standard setting. Unless I am missing something, this is the dumbest thing I have seen from any phone company ever.

Every single website I visit (google, agoda etc) is highjacked and redirected to a god damn AIS servie page or whatever

Do you have data service on the SIM?   :Think1:

That sounds like you are trying to access the internet, and AIS is directing you to a page informing that you have no internet access / directions for purchasing or topping up your data allowance.

dont trust thai telcos one bit….sometimes my phone will ring and when I answer I hear a thai ad jingle…wtf!!!!!

Archived