ninxnin

Japan report (September 2015)

ninxnin

I'm about to head back to Thailand to resume my usual activities.

But I wanted to break down my recent events in Japan. I've been having a great time. In between handling business (which I won't really get into here), I was enjoying the company of various ladies.

Now, granted, Japan is not monger friendly in the sense of economics. But what I've found is that it's better to just pick up women in unsuspected places (or clubs) rather than the "pay for pleasure" route. I'm not rich enough to really afford consistent "pay for pleasure" in this country (I reserve that for places like Thailand and The Philippines) 

The first place I went to was Kyushu. I liked the vibe of the general area. A bit laid back. Fukuoka is a decent-sized city. Not huge, but big enough so you can go to a lot of different places.

After handling some business by the late morning, I went to some "scouting". I mentioned in another thread that, if you have ok Japanese (beginner level or slightly better) one thing that is good to do is to go to places like supermarkets in the afternoon (I'd recommend before 4PM). That 1PM-3:30PM window is golden. This technique I have found useful during the weekday (not so much during the weekend, I've tried). I went to a local supermarket and put a few items in my cart (not too many), and just walked around. What I was looking for was a woman who was attractive (I won't put my dick into ANYTHING,lol), and seemed to just be wondering around the market without much in her cart.

After about an hour I noticed there were a couple of women who were doing that. From my experience in different part of Japan I found that these women don't have much do to during the day as their husbands are at work, and their kids are at school (usually). So they're bored,and trying to drain time. Local supermarkets are golden areas to catch this type of behaviour. So I'm watching a couple women going in and out of aisles from a distance, looking at jars/food and then putting them back. Once I noticed them frequenting the same aisles a couple of times, I knew they were in no hurry to get home

I approached one of them, looked as if she was in her mid-30s, shortish hair, cute face, and asked in polite, but basic, Japanese if she knew what kind of sauce I had in my cart. At first she was surprised, I guess didn't expect to be approached by anyone (as they usually aren't) let alone a foreigner. She told me the name of the kanji, I honestly couldn't read it. I tried to insert from English to see if she could pick up on the matching English name. She said no. From there I asked her if this place had the type of sauce I wanted. She walked with me, bringing her cart, and took me to the section that I picked out the sauce jar from (it was nearby to where I initiated contact),and looked at the section together with me. She couldn't find it, and apologized.

At this point, I think I made her comfortable enough with me that I needed to escalate things. I asked her if there were other supermarkets in the area. She mentioned that there was one a couple blocks away, but a larger one and bit more expensive. I pretended I didn't know the area at all and asked if she could guide me there. Unfortunately I was shut down at that moment, as she mentioned that she was busy and had to get going (It's likely I pushed too hard too quickly for her, which happens sometimes). I said thanks anyway, and took my cart elsewhere. When using this technique to pick up women, being shut down like this is normal. Some women are more susceptible to being picked up this way than others. She matched the profile of that type of woman, but in her case I would need more time to build a dialog with her. In some cases, it could take a few days of consistent contact (whether through LINE, or meeting in the same place again). I didn't have time for that anyway, so it was good that it ended when it did.

Moving on, I did see there was another woman who fit the profile in the same store so I approached her. She looked to be a bit older, late 30s/early 40s, long hair, pretty face. I asked her very innocently if she knew of any other supermarkets in the area. In her case, she was a bit less shy. She told me there was a couple blocks away. I said I wasn't sure how to get there. She told me the name but then I repeated it back to her in very bad pronunciation (completely on purpose). She said I should ask a police officer outside when I get closer to the area to help me. I told her I'm really nervous about going to the police for anything. Before she could give me another suggestion I asked very politely if she wouldn't mind to take me to the supermarket since it wasn't too far away. She said after she finishes shopping she would. As it turns out, my timing was great, as she was just about finished. 

I'll call this woman Yuka. Yuka only ended up buying a couple of items (which again goes back to my point that these women are just draining time during the day). At this point it's about 2:30, and she walks me out. While we're walking, that's when I really have a chance to work an angle. I ask her basic questions about the area, hoping that she is a local. She tells me she is a local. From there, I'm able to tell her about myself, and I ask her about her family. She tells me briefly she has 2 kids and is married. Both of her kids are at school (that was conjecture on my part,I'm assuming based on the fact they're high schoolers) and her husband is at work. At this point, we arrive at the supermarket. I thank her and ask her if she can recommend any places in the area. She lists some names, but I pretend that I am very interested in check all of those places out. I praise her for being knowledgeable about the area. I tell her I'm here on business, but would like to contact her to get more information about the area. I ask if she uses LINE, which is really popular in Japan. She says yes, and agrees to give me her LINE ID.

From there, I got her locked in. I'm basically predicting success at this point. I'll let this post soak in a bit before typing out the better half of my experience (which is really a time-tested technique), with pictures.

To be continued...

Ohyesuare

Seems like a lot of work just to get with some milfs but you have my attention.

godzuki

Heading to Tokyo soon, so this is very interesting, however my Japanese is virtually non-existent. :-(

rodo555

Can just see it Thomas Cooks two week holiday trips to include super markets and over night visit to police sell for harassment !!!!!

ninxnin

Seems like a lot of work just to get with some milfs but you have my attention.

It's sort of a trade off. Going this route allows me to avoid having to pay for "soapland" or blow job establishments. Plus, "full service" usually attached to a girlfriend experience is guaranteed after you close the deal.

As far as younger women go (late 20s and below) I usually take other routes for them. I will expand on that later in this thread. Let's just say, I had a decent array of action while in Japan (I will be back there soon, but first heading to Thailand once again).

fearless butterfly

But I wanted to break down my recent events in Japan. I've been having a great time. In between handling business (which I won't really get into here), I was enjoying the company of various ladies.

Now, granted, Japan is not monger friendly in the sense of economics. But what I've found is that it's better to just pick up women in unsuspected places (or clubs) rather than the "pay for pleasure" route. I'm not rich enough to really afford consistent "pay for pleasure" in this country (I reserve that for places like Thailand and The Philippines) 

The first place I went to was Kyushu. I liked the vibe of the general area. A bit laid back. Fukuoka is a decent-sized city. Not huge, but big enough so you can go to a lot of different places.

After handling some business by the late morning, I went to some "scouting". I mentioned in another thread that, if you have ok Japanese (beginner level or slightly better) one thing that is good to do is to go to places like supermarkets in the afternoon (I'd recommend before 4PM). That 1PM-3:30PM window is golden. This technique I have found useful during the weekday (not so much during the weekend, I've tried). I went to a local supermarket and put a few items in my cart (not too many), and just walked around. What I was looking for was a woman who was attractive (I won't put my dick into ANYTHING,lol), and seemed to just be wondering around the market without much in her cart.

After about an hour I noticed there were a couple of women who were doing that. From my experience in different part of Japan I found that these women don't have much do to during the day as their husbands are at work, and their kids are at school (usually). So they're bored,and trying to drain time. Local supermarkets are golden areas to catch this type of behaviour. So I'm watching a couple women going in and out of aisles from a distance, looking at jars/food and then putting them back. Once I noticed them frequenting the same aisles a couple of times, I knew they were in no hurry to get home

I approached one of them, looked as if she was in her mid-30s, shortish hair, cute face, and asked in polite, but basic, Japanese if she knew what kind of sauce I had in my cart. At first she was surprised, I guess didn't expect to be approached by anyone (as they usually aren't) let alone a foreigner. She told me the name of the kanji, I honestly couldn't read it. I tried to insert from English to see if she could pick up on the matching English name. She said no. From there I asked her if this place had the type of sauce I wanted. She walked with me, bringing her cart, and took me to the section that I picked out the sauce jar from (it was nearby to where I initiated contact),and looked at the section together with me. She couldn't find it, and apologized.

At this point, I think I made her comfortable enough with me that I needed to escalate things. I asked her if there were other supermarkets in the area. She mentioned that there was one a couple blocks away, but a larger one and bit more expensive. I pretended I didn't know the area at all and asked if she could guide me there. Unfortunately I was shut down at that moment, as she mentioned that she was busy and had to get going (It's likely I pushed too hard too quickly for her, which happens sometimes). I said thanks anyway, and took my cart elsewhere. When using this technique to pick up women, being shut down like this is normal. Some women are more susceptible to being picked up this way than others. She matched the profile of that type of woman, but in her case I would need more time to build a dialog with her. In some cases, it could take a few days of consistent contact (whether through LINE, or meeting in the same place again). I didn't have time for that anyway, so it was good that it ended when it did.

Moving on, I did see there was another woman who fit the profile in the same store so I approached her. She looked to be a bit older, late 30s/early 40s, long hair, pretty face. I asked her very innocently if she knew of any other supermarkets in the area. In her case, she was a bit less shy. She told me there was a couple blocks away. I said I wasn't sure how to get there. She told me the name but then I repeated it back to her in very bad pronunciation (completely on purpose). She said I should ask a police officer outside when I get closer to the area to help me. I told her I'm really nervous about going to the police for anything. Before she could give me another suggestion I asked very politely if she wouldn't mind to take me to the supermarket since it wasn't too far away. She said after she finishes shopping she would. As it turns out, my timing was great, as she was just about finished. 

I'll call this woman Yuka. Yuka only ended up buying a couple of items (which again goes back to my point that these women are just draining time during the day). At this point it's about 2:30, and she walks me out. While we're walking, that's when I really have a chance to work an angle. I ask her basic questions about the area, hoping that she is a local. She tells me she is a local. From there, I'm able to tell her about myself, and I ask her about her family. She tells me briefly she has 2 kids and is married. Both of her kids are at school (that was conjecture on my part,I'm assuming based on the fact they're high schoolers) and her husband is at work. At this point, we arrive at the supermarket. I thank her and ask her if she can recommend any places in the area. She lists some names, but I pretend that I am very interested in check all of those places out. I praise her for being knowledgeable about the area. I tell her I'm here on business, but would like to contact her to get more information about the area. I ask if she uses LINE, which is really popular in Japan. She says yes, and agrees to give me her LINE ID.

From there, I got her locked in. I'm basically predicting success at this point. I'll let this post soak in a bit before typing out the better half of my experience (which is really a time-tested technique), with pictures.

To be continued...

Wow, you have far more balls than me. Nice tactics you use, very clever. 

ninxnin

Back to Yuka, about 3 days of texting about different places in the area proceeded between us. During those 3 days, after I finished my work related tasks I was off seeking different types of women (which I'll detail later, probably after my current trip). I didn't actually go to any of the places she recommended except for one. The only reason I did that was so that I could report back specific details to her to feign interests. The other places I just gave vague remarks like "It's great." "I took some interesting pictures there." "This place had delicious food" in basic Japanese.

I told her that my trip was winding down, and that I would really appreciate it if she could guide me to the more local areas, as it was really confusing for me to navigate in Japanese. In between messaging her, I was using a lot of English, and she used the LINE translator to translate a lot of it. One thing to keep in mind is that we had been texting each other frequently during those 3 days, usually about hobbies and each others personal lives. I told her that I was married, but away from home a lot for business. I also mentioned to her that, over the years, my wife and I were no longer close, just simply living together. She mentioned similar sentiments, and even went as far as to say she doesn't love her husband anymore (which is something I've heard from a lot of middle-aged married Japanese women). I made my window of availability limited on purpose to add to the discretion aspect of it. I told her I'm only free after 12:30 and before 5PM, as I had more work related tasks in the evening. That, of course, was a complete lie, as I wanted to keep myself busy in her eyes as a way to lure her in. Technique only really works for women like her, who have to be home by a certain time to prepare dinner or be around for their kids when they come home.

She told me she could show me around the local area at around 1PM, but has to leave from where ever we are by 4PM. That was exactly the window I predicted from her. She met me, to show me a couple local shops. One shop she showed me made those food samples that you often see in front of Japanese restaurants. The food samples are made of plastic and some other material. Interestingly enough, those shops have teaching lessons on how to make them within the shops themselves that really excited her to show me. I pretended to care just to keep communication good.

Anyway, after her showing me locals shops it was reaching 3:30PM, so I suggested we get a drink in an open cafe. This was all done to keep her comfortable and make her feel no pressure. After a cup of tea (a latte in my case), she had to head back. I told her I was really enjoying spending time her and seeing the local area. I mentioned I regretted I have to leave soon, but wanted to see her the next day to show what I like to do for fun. She was intrigued, but I told her I wanted to surprise. We agreed to meet the next day at the same time.

The next day we met at a station close to my hotel. I strategically pick a hotel ahead of time that was in a specific location for reasons that'll be obvious later. For this day, time was more critical for me if I was going to really initiate this plan. She met me outside the station, and I immediately led her to a karaoke place. What I like about karaoke is that it is enclosed, private, and alcoholic drinks are pretty cheap (although, for this outing, I didn't expect her to drink, nor would I). She was surprised that I led her to karaoke, but said she hadn't done karaoke in a very long time (something I've heard a lot over the year with middle-aged Japanese women). I booked an hour for karaoke with her. We sing songs for about 30 minutes and I'm strategically making more physical contact with her as we sing. Up until that "date" the only physical contact was a handshake (first time we met), and a hug (after she showed me around town). That was done on purpose to gradually lower her walls.

At karaoke I went from occasionally brushing my hand against her shoulder, then occasionally her hair, then her thigh. She didn't resist any of this, as I would usually do this while she was singing (although she did give me a slightly shocked look when I touched her thigh). The key is to not Touch for an extended period of time, just a quick tap/light grab, depending on where you do it. After the 30 minute period she would occasionally tap my shoulder. By that point, I knew I had her locked in.

After an hour, our time was up, so I mentioned to her that we should start leaving. I thanked her for karaoke and that I was sorry, but I think I might have to leave soon. This was , of course, all a lie just to create panic and to get her feeling bad that we would be separated from our fun time sooner than we had planned. As predicted, she started mentioning how she didn't like that we were going to end our "date" (that's not what she called, that's just what I'm labeling it for the sake of this story) 3 hours early. I said, I didn't want to go and that I really wanted to stay with her longer today. I then said that this time together has been really fun, and that I wanted more fun with her. I touched her hands, pulled her close for a hug. I made sure we weren't in view of the door, as these karaoke doors usually have see-through window sections. I did that on purpose because I needed to escalate things.

At that moment of our extended hug, I reached in for a kiss, and she didn't resist. I have been shut down at this moment by women before, but this technique has worked often enough that I do it pretty confidently now. She was receptive to the kisses and wasn't holding back kissing me. I was, of course, leading this kissing. After our kiss, I said that we should go. I paid for the karaoke bill and then said let's have more fun together. She seemed to like that idea, but was curious as to why I wasn't busy all of the sudden. I gave her really vague responses back just to keep her distracted long enough to lead her right to my hotel room. I told her I wanted to show her something in my room.

In my hotel room I showed her a couple of my things that are related to my job. After looking at them for a few minutes I made out with her like a teenager. A good hour long fucking proceeded, which was all I really wanted to do anyway.

I could really tell this story practically the same way, and substitute in a different name, because I've done this so many times with pretty good success. The cost of all this (outside of my hotel room, which I was staying at anyway), was about 4,000 (that includes both of our fees at the karaoke place, and for our drinks at the cafe). That's all it costed me to for a "girlfriend experience".

StongLain

A connoisseur of the long game eh?

Nicely done....i have no patience but admire those who do.

dontsaveher

Well played Fukuoka is lovely. You have given mine a lot of insight. Been trying to figure a way in to middle aged chicks...worth a try although I doubt it will work here in oki

Sent from my ASUS Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

ninxnin

A connoisseur of the long game eh?

Nicely done....i have no patience but admire those who do.

"Long game" meaning a couple of days while I have dealing with others in between...then yes. Supermarkets are really an untapped resource for MILFs. I'll detail my dealings of younger women during this same period soon. Different location, slightly different technique, slightly more immediate results.

ninxnin

It's great being back in Pattaya. I was kept pretty busy last night.

Before I forget, I wanted to upload a couple shots of "Yuka" that I detailed from my trip in Japan, while this chick over here is still asleep. Yuka was in her late 30s, early 40s. Pretty chick, tall, and ended up being a good fuck. Completely drenched my hotel room bed. I ended up having to cover the bed with towels by our 3rd, and final, fuck before she had to get going home to be there for her kid (and later her husband).

000.jpg

001.jpg

tiefrot

Thank you for sharing this insight, ninxnin

As said before, only working when you have Japanese and enough time

But given that, great success

ninxnin

Thank you for sharing this insight, ninxnin

As said before, only working when you have Japanese and enough time

But given that, great success

It takes beginner level Japanese (which you could learn just by using your standard survival Japanese book, which is what I used). Study that for a week, and that'll be all you need. Everything else, I'm using my native English. As long as you keep your English very basic, and try to speak Japanese via a survival Japanese book, you won't completely scare away locals.

That last point is really important. Showing effort, and using, some Japanese really makes these MILFs more open and comfortable when you approach, and then continue, communications. As far as time goes, I met "Yuka" on a Tuesday, texted her for a day or so in between, met her the next day for a "safe" date (lasted a couple of hours), met her one more time the next day and fucked a couple hours into being with her then.

It doesn't take that long, and I'm certainly not an above average looking guy. So this technique will work for most people. Also, when I wasn't with Yuka I was fucking other women, which I'll detail in this thread soon. Enjoying Pattaya at the moment.

Edited by ninxnin

bob_ny

Nicely done.

Thanks for your detailed report.

I'm looking forward to your updates.

tiefrot

It takes beginner level Japanese (which you could learn just by using your standard several Japanese book, which is what I used). Study that for a week, and that'll be all you need. Everything else, I'm using my native English. As long as you keep your English very basic, and try to speak Japanese via a survival Japanese book, you won't completely scare away locals.

That last point is really important. Showing effort, and using, some Japanese really makes these MILFs more open and comfortable when you approach, and then continue, communications. As far as time goes, I met "Yuka" on a Tuesday, texted her for a day or so in between, met her the next day for a "safe" date (lasted a couple of hours), met her one more time the next day and fucked a couple hours into being with her then.

It doesn't take that long, and I'm certainly not an above average looking guy. So this technique will work for most people. Also, when I wasn't with Yuka I was fucking other women, which I'll detail in this thread soon. Enjoying Pattaya at the moment.

Very valid points you are making here

Don't know if I will ever be back to Japan, but should I go back, I will reread your advise and follow it as much as I can

Generally speaking, being familiar with the "target" culture is helpful, but that is especially the case in Japan I gather from my own experience and from your posts

Will there be a Pattaya TR from you?

I will also go there soon

dead78

I'm enjoying this trip report immensely, makes a difference to read someone with a plan and a target demographic. Japan is one of the places I plan to visit in the future so I will be following this report with great interest.

adamace

Definitely supermarkets are an ocean of possibilities for a patient and cunning milf hunter....

ninxnin

Definitely supermarkets are an ocean of possibilities for a patient and cunning milf hunter....

For MILFs, the number one place are supermarkets, as far as hunting grounds go. Just remember, their mindset isn't that of a hooker, so your approach has to be subtle and sly.

I have experimented in the past with the direct approach, just briefly introducing myself, starting a friendly dialogue, and then going straight to the "I have XXX yen for you, if you don't mind to have a little action in my hotel room" approach. The results have never been positive and I've never been successful with MILFs that way in Japan. Then again, I'd say I'm of very average attractiveness , so if you have movie star "good looks", your results may be better.

As far as younger women are concerned, if you're like me and want to avoid simply paying them to fuck, coffee/tea shops are a GREAT places to go fishing for younger women. I'll detail a similar technique that I used for the MILF discussed earlier during my most recent trip to Japan after I finish up in Pattaya.

These techniques do require a certain level of patiences (a couple days or so), so it's better to have a couple angles going at once.

For immediate results (same day pick up), dance clubs are prime for young women (in my experience, that may or may not require extra money) and for older women you'd be surprised where I have had success for same day pick ups. I'll get into that after my Thailand trip.

Edited by ninxnin

Gto007

Great report mate. Pretty good pick up technique you have developed.I should try it out here in california, as I frequent the Asian food markets to buy food of course, but I have noticed those patterns that you described with some milfs a few times I just haven't had the balls to approach them and it might be a bit different here. Yuka looks really good congrats to you.

Looking forward to read more of you reports.

Thanks

mooiweer2010

Nice report and great result!!

I have been to Fukuoka,Japan many times but never been able to pick up Milfs in supermarkets.

I dont speak any Japanese though...

Did manage to get a lady from a travel agency to come out for drinks and dinner and cock for dessert.

Younger girls easy in the Tokyo clubs around Roppongi and Shibuya.

Also many Brazilian and Columbian working girls there.

Captain Courageous

To be continued...

Those in the know call it "Trolley bumping", quite the go here in Australia.  

hatguy

Another good one in Japan is the friend of a friend move. Aka blind date. The difference being that the Japanese girls only meet if they are at least interested in a foreigner. And the lowdown on the girl can come in advance.

I've got one of these meetings set up by a friend later this week in Osaka. The girl is supposed to be horny wanting nsa. Let's see.

San Thailand

Excellent report and Yuka looks really nice for her age . A very refreshing read and you are a master at your Game. Looking forward to hearing  more on your escapades. 

Really enjoyed reading the report and the pictures  made it all the   more interesting. 

Cheers!!!!

tywhatitdo
For MILFs, the number one place are supermarkets, as far as hunting grounds go. Just remember, their mindset isn't that of a hooker, so your approach has to be subtle and sly. 
I have experimented in the past with the direct approach, just briefly introducing myself, starting a friendly dialogue, and then going straight to the "I have XXX yen for you, if you don't mind to have a little action in my hotel room" approach. The results have never been positive and I've never been successful with MILFs that way in Japan. Then again, I'd say I'm of very average attractiveness , so if you have movie star "good looks", your results may be better.

As far as younger women are concerned, if you're like me and want to avoid simply paying them to fuck, coffee/tea shops are a GREAT places to go fishing for younger women. I'll detail a similar technique that I used for the MILF discussed earlier during my most recent trip to Japan after I finish up in Pattaya.

These techniques do require a certain level of patiences (a couple days or so), so it's better to have a couple angles going at once.

For immediate results (same day pick up), dance clubs are prime for young women (in my experience, that may or may not require extra money) and for older women you'd be surprised where I have had success for same day pick ups. I'll get into that after my Thailand trip.

What’s Up NinxNin, did you ever do a updated write up on this? On your technique for same day pick up of milfs as well as your technique for picking up Japanese chicks in their 20’s? I tried looking for another thread but couldn’t find one. I’m going to Japan for my first time here and would love to get more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk