IGNORED

How to make the girls understand you want some clothes on stuff first

tobeornottobe

During my last 3 trips to pattaya almost on every occasion most of the girls I bring back to my room want me to strip and shower before they will do anything with you, I can understand wanting me to wash before sex but I would like some clothes on foreplay first, how can I make them understand this?

Get dressed again after a shower,then take it from there,that way there wont be a break,should be easy enough to explain i would imagine...`put clothes back on then i take off for you`.

I can't quite understand why you want clothes on for foreplay...

I feel most comfortable without anything. But if need be, buy a wrap around, a sarong, go shower and wrap it around your waist. Makes tpyou feel less naked, feels less restrictive then trousers, and allows her access...

UNless you stink of booze, sweat or BO and general grime, that is quite rare.

I have never been asked to go clean myself….although I sometimes volunteer on my own since i like to get a little golden shower action going in the shower.

There was a tart some time ago who was getting a bit heavy abt the shower thing….at the time I was in no mood for her attitude and ended the session right there.

Actually it's quite the opposite. It's rare that a TG will go to bed without having a shower first and they expect you to shower too.

Sometimes you get the action going on the couch before retiring to the bedroom and never end up getting the shower. But typically the request 'go take shower' is generally the signal that small talk is over and it's time to get down to business.

Actually it's quite the opposite. It's rare that a TG will go to bed without having a shower first and they expect you to shower too.

Sometimes you get the action going on the couch before retiring to the bedroom and never end up getting the shower. But typically the request 'go take shower' is generally the signal that small talk is over and it's time to get down to business.

I`ve found this happens more or less every time i bring a girl back,i`d take a shower anyway without any prompting,it gets rather warm outside!

I have never been asked to go clean myself….although I sometimes volunteer on my own since i like to get a little golden shower action going in the shower.

There was a tart some time ago who was getting a bit heavy abt the shower thing….at the time I was in no mood for her attitude and ended the session right there.

From some of the stuff you have said in various posts,it is time to ask whether you have actually ever been to LOS.

If you have,why are you saying it's rare for a TG to ask a punter to shower before sex ?

It's not rare at all,its normal common practice..

And if you haven't, why are you trying to give duff advice.?

From some of the stuff you have said in various posts,it is time to ask whether you have actually ever been to LOS.

If you have,why are you saying it's rare for a TG to ask a punter to shower before sex ?

It's not rare at all,its normal common practice..

And if you haven't, why are you trying to give duff advice.?

Ok I should rephrase…..i have rarely been asked to shower by a tart i bring back to my room….but then again, I never do get drunk to the point where Im sweating singha through my pores. I shower just before I go out and smell pretty good throughout the night, so Im rarely ever asked to as a pre-condition to shagging.

You are making it sound as if it's compulsory to take a shower every time you bring a girl to your room. Im saying its not necessarily so.

But many times, I will…..just because i want to. Bit different from being forced to shower by every TG before the deed. (of course, its different on Soi 6 where it is a MUST)

Your response that just because my experience differs from yours means I haven't been to thailand is childish.

Put a translator app on your phone or tablet and type it in, then hit translate.

Yeah.. I'd love it if the girls would put their thongs back on after showering.. its all part of the fun for me to have to take their clothes and it helps slow things up...which leads to more fun for both of us if we are clicking.. but if it is all about getting a quickie in.. then all clothes off is fine as well

Ok I should rephrase…..i have rarely been asked to shower by a tart i bring back to my room….but then again, I never do get drunk to the point where Im sweating singha through my pores. I shower just before I go out and smell pretty good throughout the night, so Im rarely ever asked to as a pre-condition to shagging.

The shower before bed thing is more of a custom than a response to stench. These TGs never seem to perspire on an evening out yet they always want to take a shower and wrap themselves in a towel before going to bed. How many of your "tarts" didn't shower before getting into bed?

It's become a habit for me as well. I'll shower before going to bed even if I'm going to bed alone or am back in the US. It just seems normal to me now.

why not just get to the room, turn the shower on, and both get in fully clothed.....

problem solved.

I always play around with them before shower. Part of the fun is playing around with them, while stripping them slowly, and then we take a shower....... 90% together

Archived