IGNORED

Hotels with swim up pools to room?

BDoug123456

What are some of the nicer hotels that have individual swim up pools to the room in Pattaya/Phuket?  Trying to spend a few nights at one of these to relax!

Blue Ocean Resort in Patong,Phuket has swimming pool access from the ground floor rooms.Nice hotel,but avoid the resturant.

1081029_109_z.jpg

What are some of the nicer hotels that have individual swim up pools to the room in Pattaya/Phuket?  Trying to spend a few nights at one of these to relax!

Individual swim up pools? I can't think of any hotel that offers that. Think you'd need to look at villas's mate.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Individual swim up pools? I can't think of any hotel that offers that. Think you'd need to look at villas's mate.

Cheers

Despite several options given in the responses just prior. LOL

Despite several options given in the responses just prior. LOL

I took his original post inquiring as to INDIVIDUAL pools to mean a pool that was available to only his room.

I possibly misunderstood that.

BTW, did you really LOL, didn't think it was all that funny ssss

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The Centara Nova Spa (Pattaya) is a good hotel which i have used on several occasions. While not quite 'swim-up', they have a few rooms with private balconies which are literally one or two steps from the pool (see the first 3 or 4 rooms on the left in the piccie). This is a good quality hotel and can often be had at bargain rates.

centara-nova-hotel-spa_10.jpg

rose bay resort pattaya has 1 bungalow with private pool or 2 meters from most rooms to be swimming in the pool

Just come rainy season no problem.

I took his original post inquiring as to INDIVIDUAL pools to mean a pool that was available to only his room.

I possibly misunderstood that.

BTW, did you really LOL, didn't think it was all that funny ssss

Cheers

Evilfrier please forgive daffy unfortunately he is the type of bloke who likes to nitpick everybody but has a cry when he gets given a dose of his own medicine. It is a trait of a insecure person. And yeah you are correct his comment wasn't funny.

All the best

JD

Indigo pearl in Phuket has private plunge pool rooms, have stayed and can recommend.

Stayed at pool access room Woodland Suites, North Pattaya, not private pool but very rarely used. Also recommend, rooms are the dogs bollocks also.

Archived