IGNORED

I want to buy a motorcycle

excellfriend

Hi

if anyone is interested in selling a motorcycle please PM me.  I am willing to look at any make, automatic or manual, any colour but not more than four years old.  If the price is right and if the vehicle is sound, then cash deal immediately.

thanks a million.

You will likely get more replies with at least "some" parameters.

E.g. are you OK with a 125 cc equally with a Harley 1300? Motorcross style or street cruiser or rice rocket? 

Ok with $20,000 US? LImited to $1,000? 

Any brand even those shit Chinese ones? 

Do you mean a scooter, or a motorcycle? Big difference - and when you mention an automatic that sounds like a scooter, even if it is more of a "motorcycle looking" scooter (it's still really a scooter).

Might I suggest that you try to buy a motorcycle that was owned by a farang and has the service records. It is very common for a motorbike owned by a Thai to have had little or no maintenance.

There are numerous websites that have classified ads for motorcycles in Thailand and for specific regions including Bahtsold.

Pattaya Golf is a BM here and sells good Bikes..Give him a Bell

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I have the 500X. The 500F/R/X are awesome bikes, and that one is a great price.

Archived