Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

malct

Chiang Rai Hotels

malct

Hi all,

Are there any new hotels, Guest houses that have opened up recently in the city center, I have been looking at the Kanlaya place near the clock tower, but the photos don't tell you to much but their are good reviews.

I have been to Yasothon a few times and i have stayed in 3 different hotels in town that you cant find on the web and each one offers great value for money, so i was hoping that someone might know of something similar in chiang Rai.

scotch_and_dry

Hi all,

Are there any new hotels, Guest houses that have opened up recently in the city center, I have been looking at the Kanlaya place near the clock tower, but the photos don't tell you to much but their are good reviews.

I have been to Yasothon a few times and i have stayed in 3 different hotels in town that you cant find on the web and each one offers great value for money, so i was hoping that someone might know of something similar in chiang Rai.

Hey Malct

How did you go with hotels in Chiang Rai? Would appreciate any info as I am looking at going there next trip. How did you find the city itself? Daytime vs Nightime etc..

S'n'D

Bonkabit

About 3 years ago I stayed at Wiang Inn.

Central, near market, good for meals.

Has soapy massage parlour at side of hotel, think name is 'Orchid'.