Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Problems with posting happening for the past 3 days

Beerburgerbonk

When I try to make a post in an existing topic the editing bar is not there, no ability to change text size, font, colour, add emotions etc.

PA posts without editing ability..PNG

If though I go to "More reply options" they are there just as they are when starting a new topic.

PA more options.PNG

The other issue is that when quoting someone neither their BM name nor date and time they made the post I'm quoting now appear above the text

PA quotes without name date etc.PNG

I don't know if everyone is having the same issues, I'm using FF, but have not seen any mention on PA of them in this section.

Edit: I've just posted this and found that I am unable to follow this topic but I have seen that someone else brought up this issue.

Maybe the tech guys are aware of these issues and are working on them ?

Please advise if your having the same issues and if your not please tell me what browser your using ?

Cheers

BBB

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

The other issue is that when quoting someone neither their BM name nor date and time they made the post I'm quoting now appear above the text

Same Same but everything else is working ok

It looks as if they're removing WYSIWYG entry panels on the original post, hence the need to go More Reply Options to see links and such. Probably explains the html-encoding issues others have been having too.

It looks as if they're removing WYSIWYG entry panels on the original post, hence the need to go More Reply Options to see links and such. Probably explains the html-encoding issues others have been having too.

Thanks.

I hope they don't remove the WYSIWYG though from the basic reply panel.

Is anyone not having these very same problems with the board at the moment ?

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Thanks.

I hope they don't remove the WYSIWYG though from the basic reply panel.

Is anyone not having these very same problems with the board at the moment ?

The only problem i've got is me heads just caved in, WTF ?????? :LOL2:

Well, tell a lie, its still fxxked......

Unfortunately, described the problems persist and contribute for peaceful use a PA Forum. I'll believe that traffic and technical issues will return to normal.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived