IGNORED

Sea Me Spring 2

greekboy

Well after much research a group of 8 of us decided to stay here on our first trip to Pattaya. I'm hoping the construction will have died down as we arrive on February 17. Also, I hear that the girl policy has changed and only allows 20 yr olds. Tried to email hotel and no response. Anyways, any feedback from anyone who has stayed there would be appreciated.

this is the area directly in front of the sea me spring 2 i think it is extremely unlikely construction will be finished by then

sept 23 028 (Custom).JPG

taken sept 23rd

in addition this large construction site is next to it and that will be 2/3 years work

sept 23 027 (Custom).JPG

sept 26 031 (Custom).JPG

sept 26 033 (Custom).JPG

sept 26 034 (Custom).JPG

i suggest you spend time scrolling 2 threads in this section

1. is the empty lot in front of sea me hotel under construction now

2. VT6 new building walking st side

both have a wealth of text and pics

Stayed there in july and only have good things to say about the place,if you do decide to stay(i dont know if you`ve already booked)book a `me` room,they are around the back away from any potential construction noise,as quiet as quiet could be.

If you cannot email them try to email the See Mee Spring they used to handle the bookings for both hotels.About 6 weeks ago I got an email from a company I have never heard of offering a cheap room at the hotel,only thing I can think of they have sent emails to all card holders.I have stayed there a few times,great place.I will not stay around the area for the next 2 years

Thx Bob, I will try and do just that. Are you not staying in that area strictly due to the construction? Also, will I still be able to get a discount card for the hotel once I arrive? I had read somewhere I thought I had to get the card before I arrive. I booked all my rooms directly through the hotel.

Thx Bob, I will try and do just that. Are you not staying in that area strictly due to the construction? Also, will I still be able to get a discount card for the hotel once I arrive? I had read somewhere I thought I had to get the card before I arrive. I booked all my rooms directly through the hotel.

Yes only because of the noise.The first time I stayed there I was offered the card for 300 baht that might have changed.Also there was a different rate at the weekend the prices used to go up about 300 baht a night but if you have a total price now that shouldn't worry you,if you do email them again.Having said that it is a very good hotel,staff are great etc

I stayed here just as they began pounding the foundation pillars in. I can only imagine the noise now.

Otherwise it's in a great location, comfortable rooms, and the staff provide good service.

Only problem I had was the spotty wi-fi. Sea Me Spring One has this problem too.

I had no trouble bringing back 18-20 year old hotties, but it was more than 18 months ago. 

Yeah all factors considering, it's the reason I chose Sea Me Too for my first trip to Pattaya. Downsides now are obviously the construction and the under 20 rule if that is true. I've also looked at LK Empress which is obviously higher and Page 10 which is really pretty cheap right now on Agoda. I received a rate of 2,550 tbh a night for LK Empress tax and breakfast included.

I stayed here just as they began pounding the foundation pillars in. I can only imagine the noise now.

Otherwise it's in a great location, comfortable rooms, and the staff provide good service.

Only problem I had was the spotty wi-fi. Sea Me Spring One has this problem too.

I had no trouble bringing back 18-20 year old hotties, but it was more than 18 months ago. 

once the foundations are done everything else is not so bad

For all the talk of construction noise etc in this thread greekboy,you`ve made the right choice in a `me` room!

• 9 months later...

On the construction?  It is still on going.  Probably several months before the one next to Sea Me Spring too is complete.  They also appear to be working on the hotel next to the new one, it is the one right on beach road but I can't make out the name from my balcony.  I am staying at Sea Me Spring and it the noise doesn't bother me but at Sea Me Spring too is might if you planned to sleep in.

On the construction?  It is still on going.  Probably several months before the one next to Sea Me Spring too is complete.  They also appear to be working on the hotel next to the new one, it is the one right on beach road but I can't make out the name from my balcony.  I am staying at Sea Me Spring and it the noise doesn't bother me but at Sea Me Spring too is might if you planned to sleep in.

the one on the corner of soi 10 opposite serenotel

june 25 038 (Custom).JPG

june 25 039 (Custom).JPG

Archived