IGNORED

Need to rent a truck with A-1 Insurance

Exiled

Sorry if I'm in the wrong area but I did do some RTFF before asking this question.It has been a number of years since I rented a truck the place I used is gone.

The one major requirement I want is basically FULL Insurance for the vehicle. The places I have shopped around in Pattaya all have limited English explanation regarding this issue. They all say have insurance but when I get in-dept speaking to them mostly in Thai they can barely muster up a answer?

What I looking for in Insurance is? If I get into a accident my fault or even total the vehicle what is the cost to me? I'm basically looking for coverage that I pay a very low low deductible or nothing at all!

These anymore has a recommendation, Is there such a place that can provide a written rental policy in English?

Thanks,

No trucks at present but I do have a couple of cars available with 1st class rental insurance, call me

on 0899-326-716 if any interest

Regards

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Try Escape rentals on soi Diana just before soi Buahkhao. I have used them in the past and always happy

Archived