IGNORED

LG G4 can anyone tell me the price

daniben8

Hey ,

I will soon be in pattaya, and I've planned to buy a new LG G4 mobile phone (32gb).

in my country it costs 609$ .

can anyone tell me the price in Pattaya / Bangkok ?  I'm talking about a new one ofcourse, from a real shop.

thanks

if the price is 19,999 than it's too expensive, couse  it's something like 569 USD, and in my country it's 609USD + extra battery + 2 years warrenty.

BUT if the price is 16,559, it's only around 470$.... 

do you know the price in TUCOM pattaya ?

SOI16 -  can I get a VAT refound even if I buy from The MBK  ? I mean, it's the authorized seller over there...

Yes you can. Just do proper paperwork.

You get the vat back in the airport when you leave Thailand.

I do not trust Tuk Com, Pantip Plaza or MBK.

They selling copies and fake stuff.

Used as new ones.

Go to Big C, Tesco or Power Buy.

Prices are given, not same as Tuc Com where they ask, how mutch you wanna pay me?

Authorized seller=trustworthy.

Think about 21K in Tukcom or Power Buy, depending on back cover option. Cheaper deals on Lazada, but often with no warranty.

Note the G4 model sold in Thailand is dual SIM: very useful for some, but this also means wireless charging isn't possible.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

quester - about the model - I know, I need the H815 model, it's the one that works for my country.

Problem is that LAZADA got a few 815 models with a price that's varies from 16559-19500B, and I don't know which to choose.

The sperminator - what "Bang Na store in Bangkok" ?

I got 2 ques. about the Lazada website:

1. can I get a VAT refound when I buy from them ?

2. what if I ask them to send it to my hotel in pattaya (where I suppose to be in a week from now)?

Went to Central Bang Na, best check with the lobby at the hotel safer if you sign for delivery.

If you have proof of purchase i.e receipt would think okay for vat refund.

Will look into vat refund for you to make sure.

quester - about the model - I know, I need the H815 model, it's the one that works for my country. Problem is that LAZADA got a few 815 models with a price that's varies from 16559-19500B, and I don't know which to choose. 

I also checked out the H815 models on Lazada. The actual seller appears to be an unknown Hong Kong outlet (no website of their own). No warranty and no cash on delivery option. There's also a good chance you'll face a hefty Thai customs tax.

Not worth the risk IMO. As other BM's suggest, if you buy a mobile in Thailand (or any other consumer electronics), buy from a recognised dealer and get a warranty. 

Thanks Guys !

If it help... I will be in Hong Kong 2-3 days later, so if any of you got a reliable shop to buy from there ...

• 2 months later...

Get the g3, great phone and cheaper than the g4, the only real difference is the leather cover.

Sent from my G5 using Tapatalk

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

• 2 months later...

I may want to purchase a new phone when I arrive, but I want a dual SIM phone, unlocked.

I think I'll need to post in my own thread, but does anyone know of a specific model number for an LG dual SIM phone available there?

Fake power banks? lol hardly a fake, new to the market high end phone!

Plenty of legit dealers in tukcom, mbk, pantip or where ever you are saying.

Member since Dec 06.

Archived