IGNORED

Marrying but staying in separate countries

Tread carefully.

She may be genuine, but I doubt it.

I would take her to Oz first.

Not only is it about SinSod, but then the new home, motorbike, car, monthly allowance....etc etc

.....believe me it never ends.

As long as you are FIRM and let her know you wont be supporting her and her Family (and stick to your rules) you minimise the risk of

being fleeced.

I know Thai Girls living and working in Oz and they are happy. They earn decent money and send money home, and they prefer

living in Oz.

Then there are those happy to go on overseas "holidays"....for Holidays yes. To LIVE no!!

All the cards need to be on the table before you make an informed decision.

Ask her lots of questions. If she is vague or evasive, I suggest MOVE ON.

Cheers

H888

Is this asking for money,sinsod,mototor bikes and supporting the family and it never ending from your personal experience?

• 2 months later...

Long distance relationships are hard in itself. So eventually she will probably move to your country. You can always wait until she is ready or just do a tourist or fiancé visa and let her feel it out. Is there anything else preventing her from moving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this asking for money,sinsod,mototor bikes and supporting the family and it never ending from your personal experience?

The unfortunate answer is yes. It is never ending and takes a lot of discipline to say and mean no.

The worst part is when you know that they genuinely do need your help and so you end up helping even though you know it's not smart!

Example. I do get annoyed when my Car gets used when I'm not there.

So. Last time I took the keys with me.

Then I felt like a real dickhead.....cost 'me' 8000baht to get a new key and remote alarm from the Ford Dealer.

The brother in law drives the car more than I do.......nevermind. Same with the PCX........

I'm over 50 though am told I look and act like I'm in my late 30s. She is early 30s. Known each other for 1.5 years.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

With that age difference she is in it for the $

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

What's the point of marrying of you are staying in different countries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

part of what gets couples in trouble when living separately is that there is no way to enforce rules of marriage

it's a given that married people should not go on dates with those who are not their spouse

but things can get complicated when you're not living in same place

Archived