IGNORED

changing your board name

sexy beast

If for some reason you would like your board name changed i.e. you joined the forum but didn't fully understand the concept of the

site, so joined as jfs486043 wanting to not give anything away, then realising its a totally friendly place & you see other guys board names,

then want to change yours to something different.

Providing the name isn't already taken, PM (personal message) me & I'll change it for you, or PM one of my fellow admin.

cheers Dale aka sexy beast

Good idea. I used to make up a name to join and ask a single question ( bkktonight, nanaplaza, ajarn, etc) and didnt think that I might become an "addict" and use the same name on each board.

Good idea. I used to make up a name to join and ask a single question ( bkktonight, nanaplaza, ajarn, etc) and didnt think that I might become an "addict" and use the same name on each board.

have you been enquiring about becoming a teacher then?

• 4 years later...

If for some reason you would like your board name changed i.e. you joined the forum but didn't fully understand the concept of the

site, so joined as jfs486043 wanting to not give anything away, then realising its a totally friendly place & you see other guys board names,

then want to change yours to something different.

Providing the name isn't already taken, PM (personal message) me & I'll change it for you, or PM one of my fellow admin.

cheers Dale aka sexy beast

hi,

I can not PM you... and I like to change my profile name. How can I do ?

after the change => will on all my reply's also change my name ?

thanks a lot

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

• 1 month later...

Whoops just spotted this - foolishly i chose a different name for the BKK forum and this name for here and Philippines please can we use 'Binjalin'? (which is a Lanna word for those interested) for all the sites? Many thanks and apologies

I have been trying to change my PA name for ages too , I even tried to delete my account , have emailed laamok twice to try and get it sorted but not getting any where , i was even considering trying to get on the banned list but wasnt sure if that would stop people ability to search though my post through google ..

• 4 months later...