IGNORED

iphone 5s dual sim case/adapter or New dual sim phone?

JonnyR

Will be coming to LOS in a couple of weeks for extended stay. I'm in the process of getting my iphone 5s unlocked so it can take thai sim cards but would still like to hang onto my existing Vodafone sim card so I can phone the family/friends via Messenger/Whatsapp, and don't really want to be messing about with changing sim cards.

Has anyone any success in sourcing/using one of those dual sim card cases/adapters? I've seen them advertised on Amazon and some of the reviews say it can damage the phone, which I don't want to happen.

I could buy a cheap smartphone when I get to Patts but would rather use the iphone and not waste any baht unnecessarily.

I'll get my arse down to Tukcom when I arrive I suppose, just looking for advise.

Thanks

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I've been thinking about doing the same thing and bought a Ulefone Paris dual sim phone off www.everbuying.net

It's not arrived yet so can't really give any feedback as yet but the reviews I've seen all sound positive.

The phone, protective case and delivery cost just over £100 so I thought it was worth a punt.

Archived