IGNORED

Hotel vs Apartment for bringing back the girl

mika

Hello all,

Planning my trip back to Pattaya in November and was wondering about few things, one of which is this - is there much of a difference when it comes to hotels and serviced apartments and guests? Do serviced apartments offer more freedom for bringing a guest with you? Since there are quite a few hotels charging joiners fee or with a 20+ age policy, I thought it might be easier to go with an apartment option?

Also, does anyone have any experience with OZO hotel in Pattaya? It looks quite good on paper, but I have never been there. Last time stayed and Tim Boutique and was quite happy with it, but I would like to try something different.

Sorry if it is a wrong part of the forum, but I could not really find an answer to this in already existing topics.

I am biased towards Apartments as I own and offer them for rent.  However there is normally more freedom in an apartment.

Some condos where apartments are offered for rent have restrictions (you need to check).

My renters have the choice to book in visitors at the security desk or not it is up to them if they wish to do so.

1,2,3 boy, girl, ladyboy, no problem.

All my fully furnished, and equipped 44sqm apartments are 1,000tb per day no hidden extras (direct internet/wifi free).

Take a look at my website link below. 

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

It may depend on the length of your stay, do you sit in your room for long periods of time, do you want mostly 3somes or more.....

I stayed in VT6 apartment and moved into a hotel after a week. Just wasn't for me. 

Haven't stayed in OZO hotel as it is quite new. From what i have read the rooms are small, new with no balcony...

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Archived