IGNORED

`The stay`soi10 anyone!

vimto66

Although its ages off yet im looking at accomodation options for next year,I stayed at sea me spring too this trip and the location down soi10 is hard to beat,so i`d like to stay in that soi again bit in a different hotel (nothing wrong with sea me too i must add).

I tend to keep looking at `the stay`also down soi10,it looks nice and the rooms look good,generally the comments are positive but i thought i`d ask if anyone on here has stayed,or at least know of anyone who has,and whats your/their opinions.

Thanks.

I stayed there in March this year

Nice big room, decent pool, very friendly staff.

Downsides were

1. Poor wifi in my room...I tended to go and sit by the pool bar to get a good signal.

2. There's something odd about the tv cabling which means you can hear your neighbours TV as though it's in your own room!

No problem with guests, though I only brought one at a time.

Not sure if it is still there as i haven't been in quite a while but sandy Spring on Soi10 was good and close to WS

Sorry I just googled Sandy Spring at is on Soi 13.It has been a while for sure.

Have stayed there twice, very large rooms,nice big showers,plenty hot water,floor to ceiling mirrors[ if thats a bonus?],great pool nice staff,true wifi is hit and miss. Would have booked again for this Nov,but not taking a chance on the noise from nearby construction site , maybe the building work will have finished by next year?

Fair bit of construction going on at the moment although not right next door. Use to stay there but moved to LK Empress.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Found a couple of snaps of the room, gym and pool.

patts 5 sept 2014 033.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 032.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 030.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 105.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 106.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 107.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 173.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 175.JPG

patts 5 sept 2014 176.JPG

Stayed there before. Nice hotel and great location BUT super thin walls...you can hear everything from the neighbour room, especially the TV and romantic boom boom sounds. Will not stay there again.

Stayed there before. Nice hotel and great location BUT super thin walls...you can hear everything from the neighbour room, especially the TV and romantic boom boom sounds. Will not stay there again.

Agreed! I could certainly hear my neighbour's TV and sounds like he could hear my boom boom technique....lucky chap!

I had stayed there just last month for 2 nights.

To be frank, i had stayed at Sea Me Spring too, Page 10 and The Stay (all 3 at Soi 10, nothing beats the location of these hotel).

I would rank The Stay, Page 10 and followed by Sea Me Spring for the reason:-

- furniture are newer than the rest of the 2.

- Cheaper (if you can get Page 10 cheaper by 10USD, then i would recommend Page 10).
- its located at the middle of the soi so its more quiet. (Page 10 faces directly opposite bars so it gets quite noisy and the traffic)

Well i didnt had any issues with the noise from other rooms and definitely no issue with bringing back any guest for the night. (brought back a 19 yr old girl and everything is smooth).

The rooftop pool is definitely something i would like to go back for.

I have stayed there on all my trips last 3-4 years and i really like it. Great staff, fun guys that like joking around, i have never had any noise from other rooms, great breakfast and nice pool.

But my last trip, 2 of the rooms i used had a really bad shower+piss smell, and some other small problems. internet is also pretty bad.

Gone give it a chance next trip also, but if they give me a bad room again i will try one of the new hotels in soi10

• 2 weeks later...

I see there is a sofa in the room, is that a standard room?

I have the stay, the empress, see me spring 1 and 2 and Areca Lodge in my mind , what order would you put these hotels in?

I have the stay, the empress, see me spring 1 and 2 and areca lodge in my mind , what order would you put these hotels in?

Yes its a standard room,do us a favour tobeornottobe,you stay there and then you can give us the lowdown on it as im thinking of staying there next trip. :)

Looks good to me....thin walls only a disadvantage to my neighbours, not me.

Lack of good wifi is worrying as i like to stream live v etc.

I have the stay, the empress, see me spring 1 and 2 and areca lodge in my mind , what order would you put these hotels in?

Yes, my standard room had a sofa.

I think most of the hotels in this price range and location are fairly similar overall. Some have a better pool, worse wifi etc.

I tend to pick whichever has the best deal at the time.

Where on soi 10 is the construction taking place?

I am guessing beach road end as there is not much space on the 2nd road end....

At Page 10 in January so just a bit curious.

Where on soi 10 is the construction taking place?

I am guessing beach road end as there is not much space on the 2nd road end....

At page 10 in January so just a bit curious.

I think the construction noise was the bottom end of the soi (beach rd end) so i reckon you`ll be ok up at the top end,im sure someone can give you a more definite answer!

• 3 weeks later...

my 3rd stay here and just check out this afternoon. you can see my post last month above.

Same as usual. nothing changed and the standard is still there. I still cant get the wifi to work though.

Mongster - the old construction area (since last year) is halfway done (talking about thai efficiency while a new construction just pop up right beside Sea Me Spring 2 (right across the soi).

Trust me. im a light sleeper and i cant even hear a noise during my 5 nights stay. So hotel The Stay and Page 10 will safe you from the morning wake up call.

Archived