IGNORED

Billabong hotel

sam79

Is the owner of this hotel on the forum?

It is quite hard to communicate with them through the web form

I need to know if someone/receptionist will be there when I arrive at 5.30 AM and

Why I am not getting a superior room if I am being charged 900 Baht/night

Greg sold the Billabong several months back.  The new owner is a Thai lady backed by her farang boyfriend, and AFAIK she isn't a member on PA nor judging by what I have seen is she likely to join.

I can't comment on room costs, but overall I can say that under new ownership things have changed.  Prices have all been raised throughout.  It may well be that room prices have also been raised, but I really don't know.

I'll also say that the return of the bar band means it's pretty noisy in there until the small hours of the morning.......

Cheers

Perthie

EDIT - the bar is still open 24hrs a day so there is always someone around to book you in.

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Many better places to stay for that price, rooms are very old, non stop noise from down below, and that was a couple of years ago

Many better places to stay for that price, rooms are very old, non stop noise from down below, and that was a couple of years ago

Any recommendations pal? I'm there end of next week, I haven't booked acc yet but I'll have to pull the finger out now, was there last year and stayed on Soi 8 and 7 and a place near Soi Buakao can't recall the name but it was a kip, cost about 650 Bh, thanks in advance

Any recommendations pal? I'm there end of next week, I haven't booked acc yet but I'll have to pull the finger out now, was there last year and stayed on Soi 8 and 7 and a place near Soi Buakao can't recall the name but it was a kip, cost about 650 Bh, thanks in advance

if you want to stay on LK Metro.. metro apartments have always had good reviews, also the drunken duck had nice rooms when i seen photos of them but that was a couple of years ago now

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Is the owner of this hotel on the forum?

It is quite hard to communicate with them through the web form

I need to know if someone/receptionist will be there when I arrive at 5.30 AM and

Why I am not getting a superior room if I am being charged 900 Baht/night

5.30 am arrival.........book somewhere else.

Book a place that responds quickly and efficiently to your enquiry, simply because your far more likely to have a room when you arrive and the one you have actually booked.

If you were arriving say lunchtime or early afternoon its far less of an issue if somewhere has fucked up you just walk around and find another place but at 0530......

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

if you want to stay on lk metro.. metro apartments have always had good reviews, also the drunken duck had nice rooms when i seen photos of them but that was a couple of years ago now

Thanks man

Place I always stay at mate is nature view, September prices maybe 800/900 baht, 2 mins from LK Metro, swimming pool, balcony, nice and clean

Place I always stay at mate is nature view, September prices maybe 800/900 baht, 2 mins from lk metro, swimming pool, balcony, nice and clean

Yep, you right m8? Nature View is a good option.(with lift/elevator)

if you want to stay on lk metro.. metro apartments have always had good reviews, also the drunken duck had nice rooms when i seen photos of them but that was a couple of years ago now

I take it there's no extra charge bringing a bird back? what about 2 if I'm feeling up  to it? 

I take it there's no extra charge bringing a bird back? what about 2 if I'm feeling up  to it? 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-12

nature view does charge if you bring back more than one...  200 baht according to my info...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-12

nature view does charge if you bring back more than one...  200 baht according to my info...

I might just go with Metro Apts cos I'm in TL for 28 days and want to keep my acc costs to a minimum and spend my dosh on the important stuff, also there's a pool on top of Mikes Shopping Mall i was told, thanks ,man

Nature View has a nice pool, a lot nicer to have a pool on the premises if you plan to use it...

I stayed there for a few days at the beginning of my last trip, was ok...

take back 5 if you want to. there is no charge. i would contact them asap though as they do get booked up quickly

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Archived