Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to use LINE app?

Mace

I have downloaded the LINE app to my phone and have begun adding girls from ThaiFriendly but its hard to remember the details about each one. On ThaiFriendly there is a box where I can type out additional info on each girl to help me remember who they are,....does LINE have a way to do this also? 

Yes if you tap their profile on your phone you can edit their nickname.

Chattn to random women online is a novelty that will fuck your head in.  It is no substitute for getting out and being with real people.  Certainly once you've been on trips and have a few regulars, fine.

Been there done that got the T-shirt.

Yes if you tap their profile on your phone you can edit their nickname.

Chattn to random women online is a novelty that will fuck your head in.  It is no substitute for getting out and being with real people.  Certainly once you've been on trips and have a few regulars, fine.

Been there done that got the T-shirt.

True but I met an absolute darling Accountant originally just messing around with the Apps.  Be aware that the vast majority are not P4P so use sensible language  initially !!

initially !!

Till they show their hand and ask for money!

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Till they show their hand and ask for money!

Not this one, though as you say never say never....Rich family owns stack of Businesses but that has the effect of me having to really up my game with her. I look the part no mistake but I'm a Pattaya Boy through and through and have to rein it in !

Not this one, though as you say never say never....Rich family owns stack of Businesses but that has the effect of me having to really up my game with her. I look the part no mistake but I'm a Pattaya Boy through and through and have to rein it in !

Sounds like you will have fun playing that one. Almost like fishing right? Play the line gently then strike it and see it it holds.

Not all TG's are bad and as I understand it middle class TG's are looking for a foreign partner. I pretty sure you know the drill and hope you are one of the lucky ones.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Archived