IGNORED

All American Restaurant. The Avenue

ALEXDELLARAY

I checked their menu and prices are so high for pattaya. Even the food is delicious as most of trusted members said so , i sadly give 6-8 months to this place because of poor location, high rent and so many cheap options around.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see them making it either. 

The owner is a friendly gentleman and does not look like he is strapped for cash.

The food is delicious and the prices are worth it, considering the quality of food, the ambience, the friendly, courteous and attentive service.

I'm sure it will do well - just give it a little more time.

I had 2 kinds of wings there in October and both were nice.

No idea of the price but it must of been par for the course or it would be stuck in my head as expensive.

Interested in trying one of their hamburgers after reading the reviews.

Lb

Has anyone ever seen it crowded there? I wish them the best but I think the look of the place somehow is not very inviting. 

After seeing ridiculous chicken wings prices(500-600b) at hooters , i decided to give this restaurant a try. Hope to do a review with photos soon.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing ridiculous chicken wings prices(500-600b) at hooters , i decided to give this restaurant a try. Hope to do a review with photos soon.

Waiting for your review, Sir

I visited this restaurant at 1st of January. Pattaya was full of people and all other restaurants I eat were full so I could not find a table to eat alone.

When I go inside this place it was almost empty.Just 2 tables were occupied by customers and it was peak hour 20:30pm 

I am in Culinary business for 10 years and I spent whole 1 year cooking Buffalo Wings in a beach club restaurant.So I consider myself an expert about chicken wings.

I ordered the wings with the hottest sauce avaliable and I am very disappointed. The wings were barely mild hot and so little hot sauce is used. And also wings were so tiny.

If u name your restaurant "All American " you have to prove it. U have to use large wings , make them juicy with extra sauce same in USA.

Anyway I am sending both this restaurant's wings photos and the proper wings photos from Wings n Things and Wings Stop from California.you can see the difference.

This restaurant's menu is so expensive for Pattaya. A basic salad is 200baht and breakfast is 250 baht. Before visiting I gave it 6 months to stop business it but now I think 6 months is generous.

With this ratio of customers the owner will not able to pay stuff's salaries.

All AMerican! restaurant wings.There is no Red Hot wings Sauce both on wings or on plate.

IMG_0137.JPG

Wings Stop in USA

IMG_0036.JPG

Wings n Things in USA

IMG_20151123_193145.jpg

I stopped by last weekend to try their blueberry pancakes. They were a little bit dry but not bad. The coffee tasted weak to me, which was surprising since the coffee in town is usually pretty good. I think I might go again.

All_American_Pancakes.jpg

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Sounds like a good place to gather some mates and watch the Superbowl. Might have the place to ourselves. Good TV's in there?

Big Mike

Yeah, there were some pretty big TVs over by the bar, but you would need to sit over on that side to really enjoy watching.

I went back again and this time ordered the Bacon Cheese burger and fries. The burger was thick and juicy, fries were crispy and not greasy. Total bill was 445B with a bottle of water, and I was very satisfied.

All_American_Burger2.jpg

Their YouTube clip says that they have 19 types of chicken wings. Is that correct lecarreblanc?

Their YouTube clip says that they have 19 types of chicken wings. Is that correct lecarreblanc?

no way there is 19 types of chicken wings in that shop.... even there are no 19 types of chicken wings in USA famous wings shops

this is thailand 13 bucks for hamburger and fries is ridiculous.

no way there is 19 types of chicken wings in that shop.... even there are no 19 types of chicken wings in USA famous wings shops

I count 18, not 19 here:

http://www.allamerican.restaurant/gourmet-chicken-wings.html

That's their gimmick. It's  true most wing places in the U.S. don't have very many flavor  choices, but there are some places there with a similar gimmick. 

Had breakfast there yesterday. 200 Baht for eggs, sausage patties, pancakes, coffee, and OJ. Pancakes were very good and the price is ok. What I didn't like were the sausage patties. Two large American style sausage patties but they tasted just like plain burger meat, no spice or seasonings detectable. Other than not liking the bland sausage I saw enough other items that looked good on the breakfast menu that I'll return. One other issue for early risers like me is that it doesn't open till 11:00. Next time I go I may have to have a pre-breakfast to hold me until lunchtime breakfast

Some of the burgers looked awesome and I will get around to having lunch or dinner there sometime also. I hope they do enough business to remain open but I have my doubts

• 9 months later...

they really fucked up not having thai food in there, most of the farangs who go will have a thai girlfriend with them and she will want thai food

they really fucked up not having thai food in there, most of the farangs who go will have a thai girlfriend with them and she will want thai food

Well that is YOUR reason for not visiting.

I am guessing that the Sky High Rent had more to do with their closing than their refusal to put Thai Food on their menu.

Well that is YOUR reason for not visiting.

I am guessing that the Sky High Rent had more to do with their closing than their refusal to put Thai Food on their menu.

yeah i heard what the monthly rent was supposed to be and it was a huge figure

The owner is a friendly gentleman and does not look like he is strapped for cash.

The food is delicious and the prices are worth it, considering the quality of food, the ambience, the friendly, courteous and attentive service.

I'm sure it will do well - just give it a little more time.

Enough time ?

Archived