Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emptying the Mini-Bar?

Yikes

As a rule I avoid consuming snacks and drinks from a hotels mini-bar. I would prefer making one trip to the market and buying a few cases of water and healthy snacks. Has anyone had success asking to have the mini-bar emptied? Will the hotels accommodate such a request?

Thedy should if you ask them! where in Boston you from? I grew up in JP & Brookline

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Thedy should if you ask them! where in Boston you from? I grew up in JP & Brookline

Dynasty soi 13 will , that said the mini bar price isn't that bad .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

I don't ask - I just empty the fridge onto a surface/shelf somewhere and fill the fridge with my own stuff. No-one's complained yet, and never had a "visitor" go for the warm stuff out of the fridge.

Guest Qwert06

I stay in the sabilodge all the time. First thing i do is take everything out the fridge and put it next to it. Go up to BigC and Subway and fill it with my own stuff. Never had a problem with the hotel topping it up when it obviously does'nt need it.

The easy thing to do is ask at reception when you get there. I know loads of mates do the same as me in diff hotels and have no problems

I've stayed in some hotels with a notice on the fridge "Only items provided by the hotel can be placed in the refrigerater"

me too.

Note from admin: This user was Harris Black, if you have been exchanging PM's with him please report them.

I've stayed in some hotels with a notice on the fridge "Only items provided by the hotel can be placed in the refrigerater"

Which hotels so I can avoid & what happens if you do?

For the guys who empty the mini bar do you have trouble with the hotel billing you because you took it out of the fridge? I did stay at the Montien once & the mini bar was chocker with their stuff but too scared to move as afraid they might hit me with extra charges.

Guest Qwert06
Which hotels so I can avoid & what happens if you do?

For the guys who empty the mini bar do you have trouble with the hotel billing you because you took it out of the fridge? I did stay at the Montien once & the mini bar was chocker with their stuff but too scared to move as afraid they might hit me with extra charges.

The sabailodge has never charged me. i empty it as soon as i get there and leave its contents where the staff can see it so they know what i am doing