IGNORED

Viper Bar - Pratumnak Soi 4

Viper bar

Viper bar opened for business in May 2015. Since then we have listened, learnt and improved - or at least we think we have.

We are open from 14.00 to midnight

The bar itself is large and well decorated featuring a large bar, comfortable alcove seats and a central stage surrouned by stool seating. We currently have around 30 dancers and hostesses but this number is growing all the time. There are three "zones" to the bar - the main ground floor area, an outside area with a pool table and live sports on large screen TVs and an upstairs gallery with seating - ideally suited to private parties, functions and meetings. We are aware we had some teething problems in the early days but if you have visited before, please give us another shot.Obvioiusly first timers are VERY welcome.

Our drinks rices are very reasonable with bottled beers at just 79 Baht or even cheaper on promo days.

As of now we have the following regular promotions.

Mondays and Tuesdays are happy hour days. Happy hour prices all day, yes all day! All beers 69 Baht, quality shorts + mixers just 99 Baht.

Tuesdays and Saturdays at 3.30pm are BBQ days. Free food if you spend 199 Baht on drinks.

On Thursdays there is a Sausage Sizzle at 3.30 pm - again free food if you spend 199 Baht on drinks.

We welcomne ideas and suggestions so please do let us know here.

Our website can be found at http://viperbarpattaya.com/ - we also have a very active Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/viperbar

Viper Bar BBQ.gif

Vipr bar Sausage sizzle.jpg

Viper_map.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the new Bar..

will check it out next time im up on the hil :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Its not the drink prices that attract people to the bar it is always the ladies. You certainly have some hot ladies. What is the BF and do you you have ST rooms on the premises? Are the taxi Mafia still in evidence down there like 200 Baht for a Baht bus to Walking Street?

Its not the drink prices that attract people to the bar it is always the ladies. You certainly have some hot ladies. What is the BF and do you you have ST rooms on the premises? Are the taxi Mafia still in evidence down there like 200 Baht for a Baht bus to Walking Street?

Motorbike taxi to Walking Street should be 60baht... 80 if you are feeling generous :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Viper = clothed.

Windmill = naked.

Up to you.

This is where we old timers are at an advantage. We don't need every once of a girls skin to be in show to know if she's hot or not.

Motorbike taxi to walking street should be 60baht... 80 if you are feeling generous :GoldenSmile1:

I use to stay at the Asia hotel many times over 6 years and one of the main reasons business fails in this area is because of the Taxi Mafia. It was costing me on a daily basis close to 800 Baht per day for Taxis (2 return trips per day) so that was one if the reasons I located to another hotel that was on the baht bus route.

Never did motor bike taxi especially with that bend and hill lol as it is bad enough in a baht bus lol.

Keep seeing your post on Facebook, will defo visit you when I'm over, looks like a great bar with nice girls

yep, oh yeah, fucking A, some of them are cuties.......will be on my to do list

Quick update on our Drinks Promos guys. Its great to see some positive comments, I guess the negative one goes with the territory - I wish we could please all of the people all the time but we try our best to please most people most of the time.

Viper_map.jpg

Quick update on our Drinks Promos guys. Its great to see some positive comments, I guess the negative one goes with the territory - I wish we could please all of the people all the time but we try our best to please most people most of the time.

Well I for one would be pleased if you would stop dodging the "what's your BF" question. :WinkGrin1:

Love this place.

Girls are mostly stunning.

ST rooms are available approx. 100m up the road, easily walking distance, the doorman will take the girl on his motorbike, which lessens the chance of getting spied out, he will take you also, if feeling lazy.

I think BF is 500, which is not bad for gogo standard birds.

Guess it will also keep the cheap Charlie wheel kickers away.

Viper = clothed.

Windmill = naked.

Up to you.

a clothed hot one is better than a naked ugly one........ so depends, and if those were my two choices, and it is up to me, I will always go for the hot one

OP, girls look good and I see on I used to go with but lost contact with, will stop by sometime, nice looking place.  good luck

Change the map for one thats not so totally misleading.its actually a contrived deception.

This place is well off the beaten track..

To get there you need either to drive yourself or rent a taxi or moto, nowhere near the baht bus routes.

Never been and it may well be a great place but to start off by showing that "map" makes me really wonder if it is. 

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Change the map for one thats not so totally misleading.its actually a contrived deception.

This place is well off the beaten track..

To get there you need either to drive yourself or rent a taxi or moto, nowhere near the baht bus routes.

Never been and it may well be a great place but to start off by showing that "map" makes me really wonder if it is. 

I posted this in another thread but here it is again. The bar's location is about where the red square is.

Map.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I use to stay at the Asia hotel many times over 6 years and one of the main reasons business fails in this area is because of the Taxi Mafia. It was costing me on a daily basis close to 800 Baht per day for Taxis (2 return trips per day) so that was one if the reasons I located to another hotel that was on the baht bus route.

Never did motor bike taxi especially with that bend and hill lol as it is bad enough in a baht bus lol.

If you don't like the hill and to be honest I don't then ask the Taxi bike to go right at the top road and then turn left no big hill and same distance almost to pattaya. ( same price and most Bike taxis like to go that way).

I think it would be Max 100tb there and 100tb back to take a look or 10bt BB to the top of the soi and a short walk down Bike taxi back or again walk up the soi and 10bt BB back. 

Some times its nice to go further than the end of the soi you are staying at and see something new.

In my opinion both maps are a very poor indication of the distance no scale.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I do not know this place but know the Asia hotel and here is not near to anything unless you are there already. To go must make a special trip as it is sole destination and if don't like it must again get transport away because nothing else is near.

JAI DEE MAK says the maps have no scale it is true but his website for condos not far way from here does not have scale also. Only said this because he says about scale of maps.

Because of distant location from all other places it is probable that this place is not for tourists but for residents who can escape from wives and not be looked at.

Kinnaree not far away 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Does Viper still have Killer Pool going on Sundays?

Viper tried to get it up and running, but the problem was that everytime after a  guy had his turn on the table, he would go into the coyote bar and sit with one of the girls. the man running it then had to go and search for him to play his next shot, instead of it taking 2 hours it took 4 hours. maybe try to get it up and running again in november

Archived