Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Currently best place to exchange USD to TBH?

Arothdude24

I'm flying in September 24th and just was curious what gives the best exchange rate, man I haven't been in LoS in 2 years and change :) I've been there 5 times. Thanks for any help ahead of time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anywhere on Soi baukhauw check the rates when your there

Exchange Thread #974!   :SoWhat1:

In Pattaya: TT Exchange (yellow booths with black lettering).

At Suvarnabhumi: exchange booths in basement level by the Airport Rail Link area.

:Think1:

Superrich in Bangkok will buy for 0,02 less than they sell.

So their exchange rate is updating Live second by second as that's the only way they could guarantee what you suggest

I don't know. They got a website. And I never saw better rates than they offer. Possibly you could get same, but I doubt that would be in Pattaya.

I don't know. They got a website. And I never saw better rates than they offer. Possibly you could get same, but I doubt that would be in Pattaya.

Theres absolutely no way any exchanger could possibly have a 2 Satang differential on every single exchange. Its physically impossible.  I've seen their rates updated 2-3 times a day only.

It has to be averaged over an entire day hoping that they got the "numbers" correct.  I'm sure they do as well

Just now you get 35.90 for a 100$ bill - less for smaller bills. You can get better? I am just trying to help, not start a discussion. Everybody can Google it and check it out. I always got, what website told - but offc - rates changes. And today they sell for 35,93 so that's 3 Satang difference.

Just now you get 35.90 for a 100$ bill - less for smaller bills. You can get better? I am just trying to help, not start a discussion. Everybody can Google it and check it out. I always got, what website told - but offc - rates changes. And today they sell for 35,93 so that's 3 Satang difference.

As you say just a discussion but you moved the Goalposts so I'll not continue.

Archived