IGNORED

New Pizzas at the Pattaya Beer Garden

PattayaPete

I have heard many good comments about the food we serve at The Pattaya Beer Garden. The quality is good and the prices very reasonable. Unfortunately our Pizzas have not received universal acclaim.

At first I thought it was just different opinions about how a Pizza should be cooked. New York style, Chicago style , European style or even Pizza Hut style. However it became obvious that PBG style was not a style favoured by most.

Some research lead me to Slices Pizzas, a franchise Pizza operation in Pattaya that has been getting very good reviews. I had a chat with Bobby the boss there and we have come to an arrangement. From now on the Beer Garden will be serving original "Slices" pizzas. They are made at the Slices factory and delivered fresh but uncooked to us each day. We'll be cooking them on premises, much as the Slices franchises do.

We will be offering generous sized slices for 50 baht or the full Pizza for 250 baht. This is a little bit more expensive than our own made varieties but they are much bigger and much tastier as well. For the record they are "New York" style and we have Bolognese, Pepperoni, Ham & Pineapple and Seafood flavours available.

We have added a few more items to the menu as well. Most notably Eggs Benedict on the Breakfast menu and Whole Steamed Snapper with Lemon Sauce to the Thai menu.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

Nice 1 Pete!!!

More food options will be great and i know your trying your hardest there so best of luck to you!!!

Did you take on board my comment about the signage and music choice???

As want it to appeal to the girls aswell as the guys so some beter mixing of tunes from other artists would be great.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

excellent

it was the one thing i thought was not to your high standards

Member since Dec 06.

Oh hell yeah Pete nothing drinking few cold brewskies with some Pizza. Dec cant come fast enough my mates and I will most def be stopping by for some food and drinks. Stay up Pete and take care.

Robert

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

We have added a few more items to the menu as well. Most notably Eggs Benedict on the Breakfast menu and Whole Steamed Snapper with Lemon Sauce to the Thai menu.

Just had the Eggs Benedict this afternoon. It was my first trip to PBG but won't be the last, a really nice place to shoot the breeze.

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough