IGNORED

Hooters Wednesday Promotion

I can't see them breaking the doors down to take advantage of 10 wings and some fries for over 10 Bucks US. if they have this promotion here in Pattaya

11200764_1018358171528939_2516377940168458192_n.jpg

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

They've actually opened one in Pattaya?

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

They've actually opened one in Pattaya?

Not yet year end they say

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

Sent from my LG g3

No way will this happen so soon. The gates were open when I passed the site the day before yesterday and here is the photo that I took.

20150901_132124-1024.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I agree I saw some surveyors on the site but they still don't have any equipment on site

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

399 BHT in Patts  :SoWhat1: In all probability approaching 100%, I will not be their customer.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Sent from my LG g3

Why would you do that soi7 I was just going to book my plain ticket.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Why would you do that soi7 I was just going to book my plain ticket.

Why do I not believe you :-)

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

Have to remember its a franchise and the prices will reflect that, in the states it is just as expensive. Might not appeal to long term expats but maybe some of the tourist newbs. Although ill probably never go dont see the point of a hooters in a city like this where there are so many bars and go go's.. Unless they have the hottest girls there and can be had. Although I hope they have the same menu as in the states.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

the projected opening date of the beach rd site ( near starbucks and pizza hut ) has slipped from august to november with construction yet to start

399B is 1B shy of an average naughty massage BJ tip. :GoldenSmile1:

399B is 1B shy of an average naughty massage BJ tip. :GoldenSmile1:

Hmm. Which one I would prefer...

I can't see them breaking the doors down to take advantage of 10 wings and some fries for over 10 Bucks US. if they have this promotion here in Pattaya

thats $16 Aussie , no thanks!

thats a great deal if the girl winds up on your lap, if your just getting the meal    NOT

Thats approx 10 of these with sticky rice!

ginaa1.jpg

Member since Dec 06.

A new Hooters is opening in Bangkok on Soi 15, Opposite Manhattan hotel this Saturday 12th September if my memory serves me correctly.

If I check it out, I will update any info here.

Cheers,

H888

Remember the prices don't include service+VAT(bill from Phuket Hooters in the other thread), which are 17% added. This means those wings are nearly 500bht. Add one beer and it's almost 700bht. Value for your money in LOS? Not. Clip joint for the idiots.

Here is an alert. Pattaya is not going forward in their tourism future geared towards us mongers. With the influx of Chinese and other countries, who just love Western businesses, Hooters will do just fine. They will be packed. Hell, Burger King can cost 399 baht for a set. With the mindset of not visiting high priced places, would that tourist trap called Hard Rock Hotel/Restaurant still be open? Ripleys amusements and their high costs? We mongers are trying to be run out. Soi bars being closed and high rises taking their place. Only people and their way of life not in danger of going extinct here are the jet ski scammers!

Archived