irishmuppet

A Muppet in Angeles City 2014 Trip Report

Firewell

I'm a long time Thailand mongerer, though mostly in BKK.  I just finished my own cherry trip to AC (for which I have a lengthy report on the sister board in the advanced section).  I'd like to address a few of your points (embedded in your post).

Appreciate the very detailed and rather witty TR.....came about this by accident as I usually read only TRs in the main PA TR page. Can certainly give Vassey a run for his money.

I admire the candid manner with which you handle your trip, despite being alone in an unknown place for so long, you seems to have carved out a little piece of paradise for yourself. You mixed up your buffet of descent looking girls with some stomach churning ones, being a 30 years old who is not too hard on the eye (as explained by you), I find it rather perplexing.

One thing you have been successful in is warding me off a trip to AC. Few things I gathered from your very detailed TR are as follows:

1. The selection of girls are far less than in Pattaya

This is true, but there's almost nowhere in the world that has as much selection as Pattaya.  That being said, I thought there was no shortage of really, really good looking girls.  

2. They are generally fatter.........A deal breaker for me (BTW, your monkey girls wasn't all that bad).

There are fatties as stage filler on some of the bars, but there are also bars with outstanding lineups and no fatties.  Those bars tend to have more expensive barfines (3000P).

3. Many are star fish, perhaps a far higher % than in Patts

I had only one starfish on my 2 week trip, and even that wasn't too starfishy, and it took place in Manila, not AC.

4. The bars and the general environment seems way way seedier

I'd partially agree with this one.  Perimeter bars are definitely seedier, but Fields (Walking Street) wasn't particularly seedy at all.  Angeles as a city doesn't have much going for it.

5. The food seems to fail miserably in comparison to Patts.

Totally and completely agree with this.  Where I live in Texas, there are probably 25-40 Thai restaurants.  I don't think we have any Philippino restaurants, and there's a reason for that.  There is really good Korean food, as Angeles caters to the Korean crowd fairly heavily.

6. No day time activity apart from massage, bars, western food and hookers.

I wouldn't say "none", but you have to go a bit further out of the bar area to get to it.  You can go climb Mt Pinatubo (or take a jeep up).  You could take a day trip to Subic.  However, these take some effort, whereas in Pattaya you can sort of roll out of bed, walk out, and find something to see.

7. The girls go back on their LT responsibilities.

I had zero runners on my trip, and in fact one girl got mad that I wouldn't let her spend the night and refused a tip.

8. They don't genuinely enjoy sex like the Thais (what the fuck happened to the legendary GFE of the Filipinos?)

Maybe they just didn't like sex with Irish Muppet?  I had great, crazy hot sex with some of the girls 5-6 times per day.  Total GFE with the last girl I pulled (good enough that I broke my own rules and kept her for 3 days).

9. Hotels seem far more primitive to Patts

I stayed at the ABC Hotel in one of the New Millennium Jr Suites.  It was expensive, but also one of the most fun mongering hotels I've stayed in anywhere in the world.

The only advantages it seems are:

1. Their knowledge in English (can be a pain sometimes when they deliver their life stories)

I speak "ok" Thai, certainly enough to get by, but it was very refreshing to talk to LBFM's in English.  Not all of them have great English skills, but I was able to communicate better than with most of the girls I pull in Thailand.  But as you note, you do get lots of life stories (some of which are really entertaining).

2. They seem more subdued than the crazy Thai women

There are crazy women everywhere.  My very first barfine in AC was a deep throating three holer who was absolutely nuts.  Most of the others were very laid back.

3. Seems about 35% cheaper than Pattaya.

I'm not sure it's really cheaper than Pattaya - I'd say it's probably comparable.  Note that Muppet spent most of his time hunting on Perimeter, which is a very different environment than Fields.  It's cheaper, and some people enjoy it because you can go searching for a "diamond in the rough".  I would guess that I paid on average about $80-100 USD per night for LT, including typically a LD, barfine, and a tip in the morning.

Keep writing, waiting to see if you ever do once again make it with the girl you obviously seem obsessed with.

Joey_J

Really good TR. I still say that Filipinas beat Thai girls due to the World Class GFE and the English speaking but still a great report.

superdaws

Very enjoyable and well written trip report. Glad you had fun.

I did cringe every time you barebacked a girl. First for your own safety but also most Flip bar girls do not use birth control pills, have access to the morning after pill and end up getting pregnant. I know the girls have a responsibility to them selves but in most cases are not bright enough to fully grasp the consciousness. I know to many bar girls in AC that come to the city poor to make money and leave worse off than when they arrive.

While it is illegal in the philippines, the girls in the bars industry will know where they can go to get an abortion if they want one.  They also have a good health clinic at the barangay hall that they can use if they catch something.  I think most of the girls that agree to go bareback are actually hoping to get pregnant or at a minimum aren't going to be upset if it happens. 

Chriscrssd

Great trip report! Very enjoyable read. I also want to tell you that I think you scored yourself a Trike Patrol Girl. Bea from your earlier report, looks like Anabel from TP.

robert

I have been to Pattaya five times and one time to and Angeles City in 2012, did not have that great of time as more then half the girls said they were cherry girls or on then period, did not believe most of them, they just wanted lady drinks can do that in the states without the travel

Joey_J

I have been to Pattaya five times and one time to and Angeles City in 2012, did not have that great of time as more then half the girls said they were cherry girls or on then period, did not believe most of them, they just wanted lady drinks can do that in the states without the travel

Where exactly did you go for this to happen?

I've never had a Filipina girl tell me she was cherry or on her period. I HAVE had a few of the obviously sponsored superstars pretend like they would go back to my room with me but really were just trying to get me to buy them more ladies' drinks. :Evil_Laugh:

Edited by Joey_J

Syco

Great stuff . :ThumbUp6:

BAJA DAVE

I lived in PI for 5 years and loved it ,but it's lost its luster

in the last 5 years with the new laws and more scams.

I now spend my time in Pattaya.

SICK PUPPY

Appreciate the very detailed and rather witty TR.....came about this by accident as I usually read only TRs in the main PA TR page. Can certainly give Vassey a run for his money.

I admire the candid manner with which you handle your trip, despite being alone in an unknown place for so long, you seems to have carved out a little piece of paradise for yourself. You mixed up your buffet of descent looking girls with some stomach churning ones, being a 30 years old who is not too hard on the eye (as explained by you), I find it rather perplexing.

One thing you have been successful in is warding me off a trip to AC. Few things I gathered from your very detailed TR are as follows:

1. The selection of girls are far less than in Pattaya

2. They are generally fatter.........A deal breaker for me (BTW, your monkey girls wasn't all that bad).

3. Many are star fish, perhaps a far higher % than in Patts

4. The bars and the general environment seems way way seedier

5. The food seems to fail miserably in comparison to Patts.

6. No day time activity apart from massage, bars, western food and hookers.

7. The girls go back on their LT responsibilities.

8. They don't genuinely enjoy sex like the Thais (what the fuck happened to the legendary GFE of the Filipinos?)

9. Hotels seem far more primitive to Patts

The only advantages it seems are:

1. Their knowledge in English (can be a pain sometimes when they deliver their life stories)

2. They seem more subdued than the crazy Thai women

3. Seems about 35% cheaper than Pattaya.

Keep writing, waiting to see if you ever do once again make it with the girl you obviously seem obsessed with.

SICK PUPPY

Per annum

Angeles is like one big juicy cum dumpster. The GFE is alive and well and the stunning girls abound in crystal palace, Angel witch, carousel etc. Muppet likes the fuglys as he gets off on pig- fucking- each to his own god love him.But I assure you there is a tsunami of delectable yellow flange to inflame the passions of even the pickiest of monger so Hit it !

Hurtit4u

Maannnn this report was hilariously awesome!!! Great job.. I'm headed back next week for a short visit (promised my old crew I'd stop in).. now I would be remiss if I didn't come up with a new / old name for you my friend..."shallow Hal"... I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but...... Could that beholder be wearing beer goggles maybe?... "Just poking at cha, it's all love"... Hahahah.. Keep the reports rolling please

world69

really nice introduction into Angeles nightlife, very informative,

some cute gals u  met.

well done, Sir

Dwayne111

Ive got a mate who went to AC but he's since got married. He talks about AC a lot. (poor sad sucker). I sent this TR to him to see if it bring's back any memories. 

shaunty74

i have never been to Angeles, but planned to go there in some months from now. First the 3rd trip to pattaya in about 3 weeks and than probably the focus on Angeles City. After that i can and will compare both cities by myself.....

PHiggs2

Just read your Pattaya TR, and now I've read your A/C one from your back catalog. Great writing, thanks for sharing.

grilbut

I've actually never been to AC and this TR was so well done I really want to experience it myself now!!!  Gonna have to start doing some more research =P 

TobiasTexan

Never been to AC but I enjoyed the report.  I spend my rec time in BKK and its so good I cant imagine going anywhere else.  I appreciate the informative nature of your posts and like the way you tend to interact with the girls more than most.

thenfl3030

I've been on two Phils trips (Once to AC and once to Manila) - Phils has girls that speak english (obviously a huge plus if you're trying to make a connection) and give stupidly good GFE if they like you. Finding a hot girl in the Phils is just about the best experience I can imagine, but you have to wade through a ton of BS and deal with that ****hole of a country in order to find the prize. 

Thai girls seem much harder to connect with due to lack of English skills, but they are certainly hotter. What would guys say - Is there any connection with these girls or is it just pump and dump? I haven't mongered in Thailand, only visited once with some friends, but am looking forward to my first trip! I have had enough of the Phils. It's too sketchy and corrupt outside of the western bubbles and I am done dealing with it.