IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy Note5

sparrrowhawk

Hi guys..Anyone here who knows the price of Galaxy Note 5 in Pattaya?

And is it possible to get vat refund if you buy it there?

22 and some coins TB

Note 5 is interesting I am looking forward to own one

Follow "tukcom" on Facebook to receive more daily info

Sent from Dishwasher

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

I'll be taking a look at this when I go to Thailand in November as it won't be available in UK. If the price is right and reviews by then are favourable, I'd pull the trigger on it then

Same here in Norway..

Note 5 is not coming here so that's the reason.

Anyhow here is the price i got from a friend.

32 gb = 25 900

64 gb = 29 900

It's 4GB DDR3 RAM , plus it's a samsung , it can handle well the rooting and beening a portable gaming console

Sent from Dishwasher

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

Same here in Norway..

Note 5 is not coming here so that's the reason.

Anyhow here is the price i got from a friend.

32 gb = 25 900

64 gb = 29 900

I am so pi$$ed at Samsung for holding the note 5 back from Europe and only releasing to the Americas and Asia. :SteamingMad:

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Who would insert pin upside down and press it hard !? It's kinda like bend test scam to reduce the price of it ,, actually the price is dropped from 22.xxxk to 21.xxxk after this issue

Sent from Dishwasher

The pen used to be differently shaped on both ends - now they're similar enough to miss which end is being inserted if you're not paying attention. Also, it seems to go in with little to no resistance. You can blame people for being "idiots" but that's one opinion against many reviewers. 

I know my Note 3 was region specific but read as long as the first SIM used in it connects to one of the region cell providers you can then swap the SIM to another region and it will work. Anyone else heard or know about this?

For 22k I would gladly pay that and get a monthly SIM contract here in the UK than be tied into another 2 year £50/pm contract.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Can get in the UK for around £500 no contract. Here is the link http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111743232693&globalID=EBAY-GB

Thats still 27k with the worry of it not working in the UK and/or being a fake as its shipped from HK.

Thanks for the link anyway I think I will go S6+

Thats still 27k with the worry of it not working in the UK and/or being a fake as its shipped from HK.

Thanks for the link anyway I think I will go S6+

It is actually shipped from their UK warehouse and includes a one year warranty. If you look into the listing in more detail it explains it near the bottom of the page.

It is actually shipped from their UK warehouse and includes a one year warranty. If you look into the listing in more detail it explains it near the bottom of the page.

My bad I only saw the bold line saying shipped from HK for international orders.

Archived