IGNORED

Paradise Agogo

Hawkeye75

Anyone been there recently that can give prices such as BF, LT, ST, lady drink prices and best time for quality girls?? Like what I see them posting on Facebook and want to make a stop in there this coming October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went twice last trip. First visit it was early and it was pretty quiet and not many girls. Second time a barfine from another gogo wanted to see her friend so we went in quiet late. This time it was busy with some hot girls (including her friend!) and a good atmosphere.

You're right, Paradise is actively promoting itself on FB and say they now have no agency girls. These are good signs and I will be giving it a look again on my next trip.

I've no idea prices but I expect they will be around LKM average. Paradise is not a rip-off joint like Amethyst.

Just pop in for one drink, find out the info, if you like the girls and prices stay some more, if not there's plenty more to choose from.

edit:

PS my next trip is next week :) so if you absolutley must know the exact prices I'll find out and post for you!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Good info thanks, just saw some nice talent on the Facebook page so I will be visiting them regardless of the prices. I'm more a fan of the beer bar atmosphere but plan on taking from a Gogo a few times this trip too.

Paradise GG had been very good to their price levels beverages. The situation after the reconstruction and the emergence of new owners has changed for the worse when he left a few people on the staff. Now, I visited the GG and I would also like to hear any news.

Will probably be on my list of visits upcoming trip in November.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Paradise GG had been very good to their price levels beverages. The situation after the reconstruction and the emergence of new owners has changed for the worse when he left a few people on the staff. Now, I visited the GG and I would also like to hear any news.

Will probably be on my list of visits upcoming trip in November.

i will post what I know from my October trip getting home on nov 3d

• 1 month later...

i will post what I know from my October trip getting home on nov 3d

Please do mate! Looking forward to this one on my visit in mid Nov.

Visited early October. At least 3 girls that I found hot. Price was 2 k St ...do not recall the barfine. Likeable bar in the LK area though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I dropped in a couple times recently and found it to be one of the more underrated go-go's on Soi LK. It's a good sized club for that area with a modern design, lots of cute girls, not that many customers. I counted about 4, 5 that I would barfine, had drinks with two (Hong, Fon) that were lots of fun. I came close to taking one girl, but my schedule was full that day, but I definitely plan on going back. If you are on LK, Paradise is definitely worth checking out.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

• 3 weeks later...

Visited in the last week, definitely some talent there and liked the setup of seating. Didn't see the one I wanted from photos posted on their Facebook and the one I bought drinks for was too drunk for my liking to barfine otherwise I would have. Will visit here again for sure

• 1 year later...

Why is this discussion on the Dutch language forum?

Archived