IGNORED

GoPro Hero 4 Silver

alc87proof

GoPro Hero 4 Silver edition lcd screen for sale shoots 4k and comes with waterproof casing still in original packaging unused have the black edition so having 2 is a bit much

Two things I quickly learned about Thailand...Everything is Cheap But nothing is Free.... And nothing goes according to plan but everything works out well in the end...I deal only in facts, That's why I am A Cocky Fuckin Bastard "HICKS"

• 2 weeks later...

8k don't have room for it in my bag

Two things I quickly learned about Thailand...Everything is Cheap But nothing is Free.... And nothing goes according to plan but everything works out well in the end...I deal only in facts, That's why I am A Cocky Fuckin Bastard "HICKS"

No money until after the 1st. When are you packing your bag?

it's going to be a while after the 1st

I arrive on the 7th. Interested

My First TR - OCT 2012
My Second TR - FEB 2013
My Third TR - AUG 2013
4th Trip - Nov 12-Dec 3 2013
5th Trip  - April 17-May 15

Next Trip - October 2-25

Following Trip - Dec 27-Jan 17

Following Trip - April 18-May 15

Purchased. Now to use the baht I saved to buy GoPro accessories. :-)  Thanks alc87proof (and Furryman).

Archived