IGNORED

Market in Naklua?

Jesper

Hi guys do any of you know if there is a market in Naklua similar to the weekend market on Theppasit rd or Soi Buakhao?

Thanks

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

When I used to stay in Naklua, yes they have a big Market open on Sunday Mornings (at least thats when it used to be)... best to get there before noon. It is on Soi Sawang Fa (the soi with the post office) it usually runs along the soi and behind the soi. I know they have a market there every evening but mostly just selling food. I may be wrong about the days though as I havent been in years.

map.jpg

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

When I used to stay in Naklua, yes they have a big Market open on Sunday Mornings (at least thats when it used to be)... best to get there before noon. It is on Soi Sawang Fa (the soi with the post office) it usually runs along the soi and behind the soi. I know they have a market there every evening but mostly just selling food. I may be wrong about the days though as I havent been in years.

map.jpg

Thank you very much. Is it far from the fish market? (Don't know the area very well)

It's before the fish market on the baht bus route.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

It's before the fish market on the baht bus route.

Thanks.

As nixon said before the fish market, were the traffic lights are, a couple of minutes walk up the road

I pretty sure it around the post office on the map

post-82617-14400704062767.png

Yeah Basically if you walk east on the soi from the post office about 100m you will start seeing shops that are part of the market, but there is much more in the back alleys behind the soi.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Archived