IGNORED

ST girl habit cleaning mess before leaving

S3xyM0nk3y

What's up with some ST girls insist on cleaning the mess like tissues and condoms on floor before leaving my room even asking them not to do that ?

Sent from Dishwasher

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

Incest is not just with Thai girls but it also found in the mountains of West Virginia in The US, where many of them clean their log cabins incestantly!

Insist* 5555

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

Incest is also on "Game of Thrones".

The Thai girls do for various reasons, but one is that they're sympathetic to the housekeeping.  In many ways, Thais are very supportive of other Thais.

Personally, I wrap up condoms, condom wrappers, etc. in sanitary bags, if the hotel provides them, or wrap them in tissue so that housekeeping neither needs to see nor touch them.

It's called manners and a good upbringing . These girls are used to clean , cook , serve ... it's not like in the West . 

Had a ST help me clean up one night, she knew I was going to ibar to meet my friends. Asked if I take girl from ibar, I said yea most likely. She says ok I make look like I not here, then made the bed, folded her towel and cleaned up the floor.

Almost proposed to her....5555

Who the fuck throws condoms on the floor?????

Remind me to slap your mother for raising you that way!

+1

With the exception of one kinky girl who insisted on drinking its contents, I always flush my used condoms down the toilet. If I need to change due to multiple girls, poor fit, etc then I'll pile them on the bed table until I'm done. But the one with the jizz - I handle and flush that one myself.

1) she was brought up traditionally to take care of the man needs first. (as it should be).

2) she is really desperate to add on another possible sponsor.

3) she is hoping you will take her for another night by cleaning up.

4) she is a neat freak or obsessive/compulsive.

5) Combo of these above.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

I always flush my used condoms down the toilet.

Please do not flush condoms down the toilet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived