IGNORED

Pattaya-nirun Condo For Rent- 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

Far away from bars and go go and no bus so every time must take moto and 2 people is double charge. Ok if you not drink and have own bike but drink and drive illegal and if caught makes a big expensive problem. Yes can walk in daytime but most come for night time in Pattaya.

Rent for condo is not 4500 it is 4800 because must pay service charge, all advertisements I have seen does not ask for extra for this because it is a must pay charge. Electric and water everyone knows is extra but saying 4500 is not correct when it is 4800.

Looks nice and if people understand the real cost, 4800 and not near bus route, so drunk drive or pay motos at night for long stay adds up then can say about 6000 baht every month + pay for electric + water + wifi then they will be happy and not have surprises.

I quote my own post because of what I tried to say

Please read my original post again and will see that I clearly stated about the 300 baht monthly Nirun service fee. Inside Nirun there are some small bars and massage shops with available ladies. Right across the street, there are several more bars and massage shops with available ladies. Club 4 and Club 7 are a 5 minute walk from Nirun. If your a go-go person, then you are used to paying 2000-3000 baht in drinks, b/f fees and ladies tips so I doubt that a 40 baht motorbike taxi will bother you too much. Yes, you are right that your total monthly expenses will run around 6000, depending on your electric usage.

If it has seem that I am make a negativity I am sorry.

Your condo looks nice all I do is to say the fact.

People who live there and come back with Thai lady must have transport to get back in the nigh time from, Walking Street + LK Metro and near + bars on 2 road + Soi 6 because Thai lady will not walk long way.

If all moto trip is 40 baht, this is only for 1 person not 2 will be 80 baht smallest for 2, every night bring back lady most time will be 100 baht.

Take lady back every 3 day is 10 moto trip back so cost about 1000 baht one month + when come back alone other times or need to have for shopping big thing and many thing.

Rent for condo 4500 baht + condo fee 300 baht, yes you say but headline topic name say 4500.

Condo fee is only for condo owner, condo manager charge this for he not to tenant of owner.

I understand that you are wanting 4500 baht every month for you for your pocket and want tenant to pay your condo fee 300 baht for you also.

Tenant does not care who money go to only what must pay before electricity + water + wifi + cable + traveling if not have own car or bike

4800 is monthly rent for tenant because that is charge must pay to you and for you.

Please I am not saying bad just truth and even with correct amount 4800 it is good price.

Still seems good value tbh,I don't think a 300 baht service fee will scare people off.

No I think also this but see please what I say about real charge in post above, only make small difference but is 6.67% more than topic title is point I try to make.

Photograph of condo look good and 4800 is good price + have many Bar lady live in Nirun so maybe can save on moto and bar fine.

Again I must try to say that I do not speak bad about this condo I just want to make clear somethings and with them to help people.

This condo will very soon have happy tenant I am sure.

Edited by KhunDevin

I clearly state about the 300 Nirun service fee that the customer must pay himself every month. The reason I do this is that Nirun condo gives ONE monthly bill to your door with BOTH the Nirun service fee(300) and your water usage . If I paid the 300 baht Nirun service fee myself, then I would need to meet with the tenant to determine what his water usage was. Many renters just pay their monthly rent by way of ATM or bank deposit and I almost never see them. It is easier for BOTH parties to do it this way . In the end, the total monthly due is the SAME. This seems to be a common practice at Nirun. Thank you for your post.

• Like 3

Hey were did u buy that king size bed and how much?

The bed was bought at a furniture store on S. Pattaya and cost 7000 baht. Big-C has beds as low as 3200 baht but you will feel the springs. Not recommended.

We have an identical unit to this one and overall very good value, many guys looking for a quiet time and do not frequent LK Metro and Walking Street etc find Nirun idea, has everything right on the doorstep, just a plus I may suggest to the OP add one of those small aluminium kitchen sink units, a small one of course on the balcony, I see the tap there and there should be a drain system as ours does and this just adds that little extra for little outlay.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

We have an identical unit to this one and overall very good value, many guys looking for a quiet time and do not frequent LK Metro and Walking street etc find Nirun idea, has everything right on the doorstep, just a plus I may suggest to the OP add one of those small aluminium kitchen sink units, a small one of course on the balcony, I see the tap there and there should be a drain system as ours does and this just adds that little extra for little outlay.

Thanks ! I'll check them out next time I'm in HomePro or HomeWorks.

The bed was bought at a furniture store on S. Pattaya and cost 7000 baht. Big-C has beds as low as 3200 baht but you will feel the springs. Not recommended.

Thanks.

Vincent Law

Thanks ! I'll check them out next time I'm in HomePro or HomeWorks.

I recently stayed at Nirun for two weeks, and the aforementioned balcony sink came in very handy.

• 2 years later...
53 minutes ago, Sjaak said:

Hi is your condo still available, i am interested in long term rent, so minimum 6 months.

Regards,

[email protected]

Try the most recent thread and also on Baht and sold.

3 hours ago, Sjaak said:

Hi is your condo still available, i am interested in long term rent, so minimum 6 months.

Regards,

[email protected]

Hello,  Yes- I have the Nirun condo for rent...Write or call if you want to see it or need more info...I will send my phone #  by  p/m ....Thank you

• 1 year later...
On 05/08/2018 at 21:12, how122255 said:

Hello,  Yes- I have the Nirun condo for rent...Write or call if you want to see it or need more info...I will send my phone #  by  p/m ....Thank you

I too am interested in renting Can you PM your telephone number to me as well? Today's' date is July 15, 2020.