IGNORED

Pattaya-nirun Condo For Rent- 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

There are baht buses that ply along Pattaya Klang from Sukhumvit, they go straight up to BR, turn left & head towards WS, quite a few of them are parked near the Big C extra & look for passengers.

Correct ! There are always many taxis waiting by the front gate, including cars and motorbikes taxis. Also, there are lots of farang here, some that own cars, and you might make a new friend who would be happy to give you a lift sometimes.

How much roughly are the nirun condos selling for?

Depends on the size, location, and condition of the unit. Some as low as 500,000 baht to more them 1 million bt.

There are baht buses that ply along Pattaya Klang from Sukhumvit, they go straight up to BR, turn left & head towards WS, quite a few of them are parked near the Big C extra & look for passengers.

I only went to Big C Extra twice during my trip. Getting back to Beach Rd was fine. The baht buses were waiting across the road - I assume that's while Big C is open?

Getting up to Big C seemed to be more of a problem. I went to the Klang/Second Rd intersection both times. The first there was one baht bus parked up and I got on. It took about 15 minutes to fill up. The second time there were none parked up. I couldn't get a baht bus to stop - I guess they were going to turn down Buakhao. I was there ages. Eventually a City Taxi stopped and I had to negotiate a fare with him.

If there is a better way of getting to and from Nirun then I'm keen to know. It's one of the few places where Condo purchase is still affordable! As far as I can see, if I did live there then I'd have to negotiate private hire with baht buses or use City Taxis most of the time.

It may still be worth it as it is much cheaper than most places that are on the baht bus routes!

I know lots of people use Scooters and for those Nirun seems a good option and the OP is offering a very good deal!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Depends on the size, location, and condition of the unit. Some as low as 500,000 baht to more them 1 million bt.

Cheers

I only went to Big C Extra twice during my trip. Getting back to Beach Rd was fine. The baht buses were waiting across the road - I assume that's while Big C is open?

Getting up to Big C seemed to be more of a problem. I went to the Klang/Second Rd intersection both times. The first there was one baht bus parked up and I got on. It took about 15 minutes to fill up. The second time there were none parked up. I couldn't get a baht bus to stop - I guess they were going to turn down Buakhao. I was there ages. Eventually a City Taxi stopped and I had to negotiate a fare with him.

If there is a better way of getting to and from Nirun then I'm keen to know. It's one of the few places where Condo purchase is still affordable! As far as I can see, if I did live there then I'd have to negotiate private hire with baht buses or use City Taxis most of the time.

It may still be worth it as it is much cheaper than most places that are on the baht bus routes!

I know lots of people use scooters and for those Nirun seems a good option and the OP is offering a very good deal!

Its an easy 25 minute stroll from the beach to Nirun try it :GoldenSmile1:

Its an easy 25 minute stroll from the beach to Nirun try it :GoldenSmile1:

I'm sure my BF for the evening would be ecstatic :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Far away from bars and go go and no bus so every time must take moto and 2 people is double charge. Ok if you not drink and have own bike but drink and drive illegal and if caught makes a big expensive problem. Yes can walk in daytime but most come for night time in Pattaya.

Rent for condo is not 4500 it is 4800 because must pay service charge, all advertisements I have seen does not ask for extra for this because it is a must pay charge. Electric and water everyone knows is extra but saying 4500 is not correct when it is 4800.

Looks nice and if people understand the real cost, 4800 and not near bus route, so drunk drive or pay motos at night for long stay adds up then can say about 6000 baht every month + pay for electric + water + wifi then they will be happy and not have surprises.

Far away from bars and go go and no bus so every time must take moto and 2 people is double charge. Ok if you not drink and have own bike but drink and drive illegal and if caught makes a big expensive problem. Yes can walk in daytime but most come for night time in Pattaya.

Rent for condo is not 4500 it is 4800 because must pay service charge, all advertisements I have seen does not ask for extra for this because it is a must pay charge. Electric and water everyone knows is extra but saying 4500 is not correct when it is 4800.

Looks nice and if people understand the real cost, 4800 and not near bus route, so drunk drive or pay motos at night for long stay adds up then can say about 6000 baht every month + pay for electric + water + wifi then they will be happy and not have surprises.

Please read my original post again and will see that I clearly stated about the 300 baht monthly Nirun service fee. Inside Nirun there are some small bars and massage shops with available ladies. Right across the street, there are several more bars and massage shops with available ladies. Club 4 and Club 7 are a 5 minute walk from Nirun. If your a go-go person, then you are used to paying 2000-3000 baht in drinks, b/f fees and ladies tips so I doubt that a 40 baht motorbike taxi will bother you too much. Yes, you are right that your total monthly expenses will run around 6000, depending on your electric usage.
  • Like 3

Please read my original post again and will see that I clearly stated about the 300 baht monthly Nirun service fee. Inside Nirun there are some small bars and massage shops with available ladies. Right across the street, there are several more bars and massage shops with available ladies. Club 4 and Club 7 are a 5 minute walk from Nirun. If your a go-go person, then you are used to paying 2000-3000 baht in drinks, b/f fees and ladies tips so I doubt that a 40 baht motorbike taxi will bother you too much. Yes, you are right that your total monthly expenses will run around 6000, depending on your electric usage.

Still seems good value tbh,I don't think a 300 baht service fee will scare people off.

Witch bars inside Nirun has available ladies??????

I have never seen them.

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

I have walked that distance a number of times, from Big C to Soi Lenki / Nikom Court takes thirty minutes at a fast stroll. If you have your Thai GF with you then reckon on two hours :Think1:

Witch bars inside Nirun has available ladies??????

I have never seen them.

I don't the names of these small bars but there are several. The ladies will give you a smile and wave as you walk by. Also the are hundreds of bar girls that live in these condos. You will see them walking around in the late afternoon and evenings.

A good short cut to the Soi Bukhow - Soi LK Metro zone is to walk up to the Family Mart [soi 10] and hang a left. This takes you to 3rd Road, and then just cross the street and head South West.

I have walked that distance a number of times, from Big C to Soi Lenki / Nikom Court takes thirty minutes at a fast stroll. If you have your Thai GF with you then reckon on two hours :Think1:

A good short cut to the Soi Bukhow - Soi LK Metro zone is to walk up to the Family Mart [soi 10] and hang a left. This takes you to 3rd Road, and then just cross the street and head South West.

Pretty much, that left turn from the Family Mart (soi Sophon, is it?) takes you to 3rd road in under 10 mins, then just cross the road (be careful) & you are on way to Bukhaow.

................................................................................................................

Bed looks more comfy without the mattress lol

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Bed looks more comfy without the mattress lol

Did you read this at the top of the photo post ???

The new 6 foot-King size- mattress will be delivered today.

Maybe you were making a joke ?

Edited by how122255

great deal for someone i would say. 

Fast stroll 30 min? It's only about 1,5 km

New King size bed arrived today.

Polythene sheets and pillowcases? How dire.  :WinkGrin1:

Polythene sheets and pillowcases? How dire.  :WinkGrin1:

There both Brand New with the original Plastic still on them, or were you making a joke ???

There both Brand New with the original Plastic still on them, or were you making a joke ???

Did you get my PM? :GoldenSmile1:

Edit: My PM notifier icon malfunctioned - thanks for your August 26th reply.

Cheers

Edited by Davie Duke