IGNORED

Pattaya-nirun Condo For Rent- 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

4,500 baht monthly..A NIRUN Condo will be available in a few days... First floor, (C bld. Full furniture, flat screen TV,...Air cond. and hot water...You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(300). OPTIONAL cable TV 300 baht(Siphon Cable), high speed internet (630 baht)...NO contact for the internet or cable...To move in you pay 11,000 baht which is the first months rent and I will hold a Refundable deposit of one month rent and 2000 deposit for utilities...I will add some photos shorty.

Edited by how122255

Photos please

I will add some shortly....These are a few from another Nirun Condo...Exactly the same size...This room has a 6 foot bed (Big bed).

100_4578.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4574.jpg

exact location please

Nirun condo is on Soi Arunothai, which is the side street to Big-C Extra on Pattaya Klang(Central)...If you go down the Soi from Big-C Extra it is across from the ShagWell hotel.

Nirun condo is on Soi Arunothai, which is the side street to Big-C Extra on Pattaya Klang(Central)...If you go down the Soi from Big-C Extra it is across from the ShagWell Hotel.

Here is a basic map. Carrefour Superstore is now Big-C Extra.

Nirun Map.jpg

Edited by how122255

I just added a microwave...I will be buying a NEW 6 foot bed shortly and and Flat screen TV. New updated photos will soon be added.

thank you, is there secure parking for motorbike

Yes, there is lots of parking with 24 hr. security patrolling around and at the front gate...Here is a youtube video showing around Nirun Condo...

I like the pic of the bog polisher next to the sink lol

• Like 2

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I am currently renting a different room from the OP and very happy...all utilities are at official rates ...and Howard has helped me out whenever I have had problems. Easy to underestimate the value of a good landlord. Prospective tenants are welcome to PM me.

• Like 3

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

I am currently renting a different room from the OP and very happy...all utilities are at official rates ...and Howard has helped me out whenever I have had problems. Easy to underestimate the value of a good landlord. Prospective tenants are welcome to PM me.

Thanks for the kinds words...

I've lived in Thailand nine years, half of those in Jomtien.  You cannot do better for the price.

I am also renting there I own a unit as well been here 10 years+ not a single issue i have had. Some guys love it others are quick to knock it. I would not even consider moving I do not rent from the OP but have had dealings with him and he is a top guy.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I've looked at Nirun as a possible base but I won't ride a scooter or take a moto taxi.

I decided it would just be too difficult getting to and from there.

I went to a Big C extra on Klang twice during my recent trip and on one occasion had to pay a City Taxi 100 baht from 2nd road/Klang junction as I'd tried to get a baht bus for over 20 minutes with no luck.

Shame, as it does look a good value base.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I've looked at Nirun as a possible base but I won't ride a scooter or take a moto taxi.

I decided it would just be too difficult getting to and from there.

I went to a Big C extra on Klang twice during my recent trip and on one occasion had to pay a City Taxi 100 baht from 2nd road/Klang junction as I'd tried to get a baht bus for over 20 minutes with no luck.

Shame, as it does look a good value base.

I can walk from Nirun Condo to Big-C Extra in under 10 minutes. Good exercise.

Looks amazing value

Thanks...I just bought a 32 inch flat screen TV for the condo. I should be finished remodeling in a few days and I will post photos.

I am also renting there I own a unit as well been here 10 years+ not a single issue i have had. Some guys love it others are quick to knock it. I would not even consider moving I do not rent from the OP but have had dealings with him and he is a top guy.

Thanks !!! I also have lived at Nirun Condos for over 7 years and really like it here. The centralized location means I am 5-15 minutes from almost anywhere in Pattaya.

I can walk from Nirun Condo to Big-C Extra in under 10 minutes. Good exercise.

My concern is getting in to Soi LK Metro, Soi 7, WS etc and back to condo. If I used moto taxis I wouldn't hesitate to stay there, but I won't use them.

Maybe more baht buses will start to run further out as more development takes place?

Otherwise, the only option I can see is to use City taxis and maybe the GrabTaxi App. Just a bit expensive.

Edited by davidge

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks...I just bought a 32 inch flat screen TV for the condo. I should be finished remodeling in a few days and I will post photos.

I just added a new small sofa and coffee table. I will be ordering a new King size bed.

I just added a microwave, 32 inch flat screen TV, a new small sofa and coffee table, fan, make-up furniture. Please contact me if want more info. Thanks.

Edited by how122255

Hi Advanced Pattaya Warrior  I will be coming to Pattaya on Friday Aug 28 for 2 weeks and would be interested in looking at this apartment to possibly rent it now for my future trips.  I will be going to stay in Pattaya full time in the near future.  What is the size

of the apartment in sq ft? Thanks Ron

Hi Advanced Pattaya Warrior  I will be coming to Pattaya on Friday Aug 28 for 2 weeks and would be interested in looking at this apartment to possibly rent it now for my future trips.  I will be going to stay in Pattaya full time in the near future.  What is the size

of the apartment in sq ft? Thanks Ron

Please contact me when your in Pattaya. I will be happy to show you the condo. They are small, 26 sq. meters. About 280 sq. feet.

My concern is getting in to Soi LK Metro, Soi 7, WS etc and back to condo. If I used moto taxis I wouldn't hesitate to stay there, but I won't use them.

Maybe more baht buses will start to run further out as more development takes place?

Otherwise, the only option I can see is to use City taxis and maybe the GrabTaxi App. Just a bit expensive.

There are baht buses that ply along Pattaya Klang from Sukhumvit, they go straight up to BR, turn left & head towards WS, quite a few of them are parked near the Big C extra & look for passengers.

................................................................................................................