Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya - Hua Hin

Jesper

Hi i was thinking to go a spend some days in Hua Hin. Is there any minivans from Patts or anyone knows whats the right price would be if i hire a taxi?

Thanks.

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Get a bus to SBV airport in the morning. Then hop on the bus to.... Hua Hin.

A few chaps like HH.  I hated it.

http://www.airporthuahinbus.com/suvarnabhumi-airport-hua-hin-bus-schedule-timetable

Allow bout 2 hours from Pattaya-Jomtien Bus station opposite Pan Pan restaurant on Thap Phraya Road.

I assume they do Mini Vans from Patts to Victory monument in BKK...  I don't know the fare.... But I have used the mini vans from BKK to Hua Hin many times.... 180 baht.  I haven't had any real bad trips with them at all, to tell you the truth... they were fine... It has been my experience  they are more likely to be fully loaded BKK-HH, and only part loaded the other way.

I *think* (not sure, I think I have seen the signs in HH) but there may be 2 or 3 minivans a day between HH and Patts... So I would guess there is a return... Patts - HH

The big coaches are way more comfortable, not much difference in time, and the cheapest way to get from Pattaya to HH.

You're not allowed in HH if under 65 ... 

I went in June this year and got a taxi both ways 3000 baht Pattaya to HH and 2500 for the return.

I just went to the nearest taxi stall to my hotel in both Pattaya and HH so I am sure you could get it cheaper if you take the time to look around.

Personally I do not have enough time in Pattaya to argue over 500 baht for a 5 hour taxi ride.

BTW: I use a taxi all the time for trips now after taking the mini van to Koh Chang, I swear to a god I do not even believe in that I do not know how we got there without crashing, it was a f**king lunatic driving both ways

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

BTW: I use a taxi all the time for trips now after taking the mini van to Koh Chang, I swear to a god I do not even believe in that I do not know how we got there without crashing, it was a f**king lunatic driving both ways

Exactly my memories of same trip in 2004

I assume they do Mini Vans from Patts to Victory monument in BKK...  I don't know the fare.... But I have used the mini vans from BKK to Hua Hin many times.... 180 baht.  I haven't had any real bad trips with them at all, to tell you the truth... they were fine... It has been my experience  they are more likely to be fully loaded BKK-HH, and only part loaded the other way.

I *think* (not sure, I think I have seen the signs in HH) but there may be 2 or 3 minivans a day between HH and Patts... So I would guess there is a return... Patts - HH

mini vans every 2 hours from 8 am to 6 pm pattaya to HH

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks guys.

LRanger can i ask why did you hate it there?

I just did. Windswept beaches at that time, onshore winds. Large hotels dominating parts of the beach. Everything more expensive....

I just did. Windswept beaches at that time, onshore winds. Large hotels dominating parts of the beach. Everything more expensive....

The entertainment is also very limited compared to Patts. Couple of bar streets and then disco FLs. Maybe it's better to use the phone apps in HH.

There are direct vans both ways which is the cheapest and fastest option. Alternatively take bus and change bus in Suvarnabhumi airport. Bars and girls are about same price as in Pattaya. Nightlife is great and hundreds of girly bars even though not as crazy as Pattaya and there's no agogo bars there.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Mini bus from Patts to Hua Hin was 400 Baht  I think it was about 4.5 hours or so  ..used it this last trip in May .

many guys don't like HH  and I for one cannot undestand why ..Sure it's not pattaya but it does have its own charm

also anyone who says it's more expensive is full of crap...and there are plenty of young gorgeous girls if you know were to look

Great change of pace for a few days

em

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

Get a bus to SBV airport in the morning. Then hop on the bus to.... Hua Hin.

Yes. If I didnt have my own car I would do it that way, not least because I live just a couple of minutes walk from Jomtien bus station.

The airport bus is a good way for me to get to Bangkok also.

There is a 400 baht van that leaves from South Pattaya rd about half way between second Rd and Sumkivitt

I was quoted 2500 baht for a taxi, Patts - Hua Hin last xmas, that was from a taxi stall second rd top of Soi 6, straight across the rd from the bank of Bangkok......

Mini bus from Patts to Hua Hin was 400 Baht  I think it was about 4.5 hours or so  ..used it this last trip in May .

many guys don't like HH  and I for one cannot undestand why ..Sure it's not pattaya but it does have its own charm

also anyone who says it's more expensive is full of crap...and there are plenty of young gorgeous girls if you know were to look

Great change of pace for a few days

em

Yep

Totally agree I have been going to HH for over 20 years

Last trip 3 months ago for a few days

Love the place

HH is no more expensive than Patts

In fact a lot of the sea food restaurants are loads cheaper and better quality than similar resturants in Patts

Took the mini van s pat rd was spoilt by van driver stops any and every where he chose to fill up van with his mates and drink coffe whilst we waited in van .1hr waisted in pattaya ! What's the best time to go to avoid this stop start all the way to Hua Hin ? Then it would be quickest way .

Took the mini van s pat rd was spoilt by van driver stops any and every where he chose to fill up van with his mates and drink coffe whilst we waited in van .1hr waisted in pattaya ! What's the best time to go to avoid this stop start all the way to Hua Hin ? Then it would be quickest way .

Err, as I have said, the RRC coach straight from Jomtien bus terminal to SBV....then the bus to Hua Hin. same company.  Cheap and very comfortable.  Mini vans suck, and are more expensive....

Archived