Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

items for sale

willsiom

50Kg safe key and combination, bought for 4300 baht 6 month ago, looking for 3000, no lady would be able to walk out of your room with this weight lol.

6 shot powerful bb gun with fast reloader comes with 8 gas canisters bag of 4000 plastic ammo and a little tub of ball bearings, prob 500 or so,I had tons of fun with this when I lived out Siam golf course but now in the city a no no as its quite loud, I paid about 6000 baht at theppisit market for everything, looking for 3750 as hardly used.

ASUS sonic master tablet, 8 inch screen 2 SIM slots and as slot cost 3995 baht looking for 2000 just over 6 month old.

P_20150815_204018.jpgP_20150815_201355.jpgP_20150815_200619.jpg

Cheers will

... had tons of fun with this ... looking for 3750 as hardly used ... 

It's one or the other ...  :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:

Good luck with the sale . 

6 shot powerful bb gun with fast reloader comes with 8 gas canisters bag of 4000 plastic ammo and a little tub of ball bearings, prob 500 or so,I had tons of fun with this when I lived out Siam golf course but now in the city a no no as its quite loud, ..........................................

Caveat re' the gun :-

Thailand[edit]

Whilst shops sell Airsoft guns and supplies the law is a bit vague. Paintball guns, BB guns and airsoft guns are not considered firearms, so it is legal to possess them without having a permit or registering them. However the owner must comply with the following conditions:

• The gun has not been modified to use CO2.
  • Only plastic bullets are used – no metal bullets or marbles may be fired.
  • When carrying the gun outside of the owner’s property it must be packed in a safe case or box. It is not allowed to be carried in shirt or trouser pockets, nor can it be left out in the open.
  • The gun can not be used to commit a crime or torture animals.

The gun is considered illegal if any of these rules are broken.[31]

At an angle ,corner to corner it measures 14 inch and 9 deep so I don't think it will fit a large laptop to be honest.

As for the info on the bb gun I was just told by the man at the market not to advertise it by way of showing everyone! But thanks for the input man it's more than I knew cheers.

As for the info on the bb gun I was just told by the man at the market not to advertise it by way of showing everyone! But thanks for the input man it's more than I knew cheers.

Honestly not wishing to TF but personally I wouldn't want to get caught here with that, esp considering what it looks like.

For the sake of (maybe) 3k I would lose it and if you sell it make sure it can't be tracked back to you (either that or do the bank job yourself).  

Feel free to ask a Mod to remove my posts.

The safe is good - got one just like it.

I'm actually Going down the market tonight I might just see if he'll buy it back from me, ya never know!prob take a big loss on it but better than nothin eh!

I'm actually Going down the market tonight I might just see if he'll buy it back from me, ya never know!prob take a big loss on it but better than nothin eh!

Good idea............wipe it first for prints though eh?  555

The ASUS is a 7 inch dual-core such cost 4190! Thanks to the man who messaged me to let me know, cheers

Asus tablet now sold cheers! Also would be willing to do a px of any kind open to ideas cheers

• 2 weeks later...

His case comes up next week... :WinkGrin1:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived