Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golden sea hotel

Satangman

stayed there 4 years ago , full of Chinese tourists , buses arriving all night leaving engines running whilst they all checked in , nothing up to date tho sorry

All these reports which I read in german forums nothing's told about chinese tourists or @all something about busses.

The only thing I'm afraid of is to catch up a bath bus there at nighttime.

But there should be everywhere motor bike taxis around.

I stayed there a few years ago in 2011.

The rooms were adequate and well cleaned. The main drawback was the other guests,specifically the Chinese guests.

They would descend on the buffet breakfast like a mass pack of locusts,and whilst in their rooms they would tend to leave their room doors open and shout to each other down the corridors.

And the tour buses as mentioned above.

In summary,adequate hotel, but shame about the Chinese guests.

stayed at Golden Sea must be 5 or 6 years ago on room only basis - nice pool, higher price rooms had a great balcony looking inland other cheaper rooms were about 1m away and literally toucking the adjacent property fronting Soi.

Bed was very big and comfy then but shower was pretty standard not a rain style shower.

Difficult to get bus back late at night and only stayed there once before finding better places at similiar prices (without pool)

Appears to focus on the Chinese Tourist market

I have just stayed there for a month. Yes Chinese bus groups do arrive but its not a problem. get a room in building 2 they seem to be more  modern. The place is clean and there is no joiner fee. And for location you cant beat it. 

Is Golden Sea guest friendly ?

Yes

I'm staying now been here nearly 2 months. Good weekly rate. Great clean pool. Good housekeeping, I tip b100 each week. Many Chinese groups but they are usually out on tours. Girl friendly no fee. Location a bit out of the way, but only 2 blocks walk to 2nd road

Archived