IGNORED

Tv Digibox

Footymadstreams

Special Promotion DIGIBOX fully loaded if you LIKE our page only 3999 Baht including post. Brand new TV Boxes Available , Watch UK Live TV , UK TV ON Demand . Sky Sports 1,2,3,4,5,F1,SkySports news , all discovery channels , 1000's and 1000's of movies and tv shows on demand .you can watch any tv channel wwide and ALL MAJOR SPORTS FOX ESPN BTSPORTS BIEN ETC ETC search for live streams all from the comfort of your sofa . NO Subscriptions , now posting all over Thailand free of charge . 
3999 bht , contact me today [email protected] for your order
The boxes are loaded by ourselves with a wide range of channels, sky channels sports bt sports star sports bien sports setanta sports fox sports eurosports,we cover all mainstream tv uk bbc and itv channels and c4 plus many more, we cover racing uk and attheraces, 1000s of movies including the latest ones,we cover thai tv channels including true channels.The box is simple to operate and we offer free after service to assist in starting up but most people manage to do it from our email instructions which we send once paid and delivered we send ems tracking number to your area 3 days from sending.We cover hundreds of tv channels worldwide, i use it mainly for sport and works fine my speeds vary from 7 to 10 mbps,the box has a remote with it, i prefer to use a wifi mouse i find it easier to search around the various channels.To set up you have 1 box 1 power cable 1 hdmi cable 1 remote.You plug the power in and the hdmi from box to tv a red light will come on press this to turn blue.You then go to hdmi on your remote and you are ready to go.

• 1 year later...

Great product !!!   I highly recommend it ... I have had one for several months now and it is one of the best things I have bought here in Thailand ... I got hours and hours of great  TV watching  and the box will pay for itself I  a short time with all the money I am saving by not going out to the movies ... ALL the first run movies are on the box for FREE ... I enjoy watching at home more as I can eat dinner while watching a movie ... Also good if you want to pause it for a bathroom break ... I am NOT connected with this seller in anyway but just a very satisfied customer ... Ask for  MARK  and he will give you excellent customer service and will offer a follow-up visit to your location if you need help in any way ...

Is there a monthly fee to pay?

How goodhas the internet connection to be?

Is it just plug and play ...hdmi cable ..smart tv ?

Archived