IGNORED

just over one year old English bull terrier

willsiom

As above free to good home as I can't take her back to England with me, I paid 25000 baht for this dog and quiet a fair bit more on her enoculatios etc! I'm just putting the feelers out really to see what come back I get, I wouldn't let her go to just anyone and would want to inspect where and who shes going to, she's very affectionate loving dog, she kept indoors and is house trained obviously, make a good guard dog as when the door is open she's always running out puffin her chest out lol, sorry I'm not leaving her with a Thai family, farrrang only so if if interested or any questions just pm me on here cheers will

Let me ask a mate who's in Pattaya.

His beloved Pitbull passed away earlier this year and he was heartbroken, the only issue is he has cats (big cats) but they are used to living with dogs.

If I was still living there I would of taken her in a heartbeat, my English Bull (pig) died in october in Ban Chang, I had to leave her there when I came here in August last year.

She was almost 10 years old though and had a very good life.

:)

I hope you find a home for her. I've had 4 in the past and my last one also died at age 10 last year.

I'm hoping to move to Thailand next year, is it easy to find them to buy.

Archived