IGNORED

Golf bag + clubs etc

johnfb43

Selamona golf bag and right-handed clubs for sale (good condition) + several golf balls

Irons - steel shaft WPC Sugar Long Focus 8,9, Sand, A, Pitching, 7, 4, 6 (8 irons in total), 

Morita Eye G-7 Matic Rescue Club (33)

Maruman putter (Bronze colour)

S YARD 3.5 wood

S YARD 1 Driver

15,000 THB

In Pattaya (can view anywhere in city)

Few Pics and Name of the clubs will be helpful..How old are they and Original/Copy clubs?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

all original..have had then 4 years..but could be older....perfect condition....names of clubs were already given. Come take a look as they are a nice set.

John,   I  don't want to rain on your parade,  but with no pictures, and maybe even if there were,  it sounds like a mish mash of  no name clubs,  except maybe for the putter.

Hope you  get  a  fair  price  for them,  but  to me  it  seems  steep  for  what  they are.

Thank you for your comments. Let's see what happens. All the clubs are in good condition as is the bag. They are not new, the irons are matched (same brand), so are the woods (another brand which is not unusual) and the putter is a top brand. There are some clubs missing (again not unusual as for a lower standard player you can have too many). Several friends that know golf products (one has an up market shop) suggest these are priced to sell and as I said in the first post they suit a beginner or a hacker like me. It must be worth someones while to take a look. The putter alone is probably worth 3/4 k I was told....   but if you are looking for a cheap starting set these might be ideal.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your comments. Let's see what happens. All the clubs are in good condition as is the bag. They are not new, the irons are matched (same brand), so are the woods (another brand which is not unusual) and the putter is a top brand. There are some clubs missing (again not unusual as for a lower standard player you can have too many). Several friends that know golf products (one has an up market shop) suggest these are priced to sell and as I said in the first post they suit a beginner or a hacker like me. It must be worth someones while to take a look. The putter alone is probably worth 3/4 k I was told....   but if you are looking for a cheap starting set these might be ideal.

I know what you mean, and after reading this comment, I decided to play my round yesterday, without golf balls. They just seemed to be getting in the way, of my perfect "Jack Nicklaus-esque" type swing.

I'm now playing off scratch.

Please let me know other nuggets of hidden information that might help me with my golf.

Ta.

Archived