IGNORED

Scoot to Perth

The Sly Fox

I see Scoot have some very cheap fares Bkk - S'Pore - Perth (and other Aust capitals)

Any BMs flown with Scoot? Got anything to say about them, good or bad?

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Read some time back that they were going to use the Dreamliner on the Perth-Sing leg.

Used that aircraft to go Perth-Akl in April with Air NZ. Should you score a solo in a set of seats, they all fold dead flat to make a bed even in economy.

MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMBODIA-Part-Torn-Jagged-ebook/dp/B00L0LC8TO

Foxy,

Thanks for your mention of Scoot.

I do Perth-Phnom Penh 7-8 times a year to see family and I use Air Asia to do it. After 4 years of this, I've decided that the return night flight through KL is slowly killing me.

Bearing in mind your post I googled today and if I fly to Bangkok late afternoon from PP, the next morning at 7am I can go Air Asia to Singapore in time to catch a lunchtime Scoot to Perth and arrive before 6pm.

So one day less with the family each time but this will be my new route back for my remaining year of this schedule. Thanks so much.

MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMBODIA-Part-Torn-Jagged-ebook/dp/B00L0LC8TO

Archived