IGNORED

cheap flights

bodbod

just booked my flight to BKK from MAN with KLM / AIR FRANCE very good flight times and less than 2 hr stop overs for the 23rd aug till 13th sep still in school holiday time UK £456 that takes some beating :ThumbUp6:

klm prices have been all over the place lately...some times they are a fortune next thing they are cheap...I would love to know how their pricing structure works

klm prices have been all over the place lately...some times they are a fortune next thing they are cheap...I would love to know how their pricing structure works

+1 on that

Was looking at the flight prices end of august before I decided on a September 17th to Oct 4th booking, this was in mid July, all of a sudden the price for a flight from Manchester to BKK dropped to £381 for the end of august (21st onward) to end of September, so snapped it up, added £3 (or £4?) extra for a better return flight.

A week later and ever since the cheapest price has been varying between £442 up to ££466.

Schooltime outbound but not on return which is why its cheap nevertheless great price outbound for August

excellent price seems we are heading slowly back to th prices of early 2000's all we need now is that 70 baht to the pound back 90 if possible as it was in 1997-99

I think that would nicely offset the fucking stupid prices of barfines and lady drinks in some establishments

Didn't think klm or airfrance had a good reputation

Why not? I've flown both many times, never had a problem. Sure they're not on par with Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific, but who is?

Just booked Eva a roundtrip Amsterdam -Bangkok jan30 to march1 for 587 euro it's nonstop and that's the cheapest I have ever paid. Also saw Ethiad for 477+27 costs.

Just booked Eva a roundtrip Amsterdam -Bangkok jan30 to march1 for 587 euro it's nonstop and that's the cheapest I have ever paid. Also saw Ethiad for 477+27 costs.

Nice Prices for Euro. That Eva would come in at £419 thats the prices I was paying out of London 20 Years ago

Why not? I've flown both many times, never had a problem. Sure they're not on par with Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific, but who is?

From Manchester: qatar/etihad/emirates are all reasonably equal to cathay/singapore, I would imagine. 

KLM's unusual seats got terrible reviews and air france are probably on strike more times than not.

I've booked gulf airways from heathrow-Bahrain-bangkok £450 for the 29th December, a 1 hour 45 min layover in Bahrain. Over the moon with the price

KLM      Aberdeen - Amsterdam - Bangers   £ 429     4th september     quality deals

Used KLM last 10 trips  -  decent enough....

:Beer2:

Malky :Dream1:

london bkk on air china.

£337 november

£338 Jan 

quite a few date options.

on lastminute.com via tripadvisor 

not the best airline, but one of the best prices you will see.

london bkk on air china.

£337 november

£338 Jan 

quite a few date options.

on lastminute.com via tripadvisor 

not the best airline, but one of the best prices you will see.

Yep those prices are in line with what I was paying back in 1993

KLM's unusual seats got terrible reviews and air france are probably on strike more times than not.

I flew KLM just the once and it goes down as the worst airline for seating I have ever seen and that includes the old style charter flights down to Spain and Greece back in the early 80's

Never ever again

Archived