Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nike Golf Clubs for Sale

DrunkenMess

My friend moved from Patts and asked if I could sell these.

It's a complete Nike bag/club set but he has replaced the driver with two Taylormade drivers and it comes with an extra Odyssey putter as well.

PM me for pics or any offer.

Here's a picture. I would say they are about a little under 4 years old with less than 30 rounds of mileage. He bought them the same time I did. The two TaylorMade drivers would have less than 10 rounds on them. Some of the irons look like they were never used. You can definitely tell what irons he preferred.

I'll find out the store he bought them from. I'm pretty sure it was the same shop I bought my Cobras at but until he gets back to me I wouldn't want to assume.

I'll get what he paid for the set complete and how much he paid for the TaylorMades as well as the location.

Attached is a pick with a few head covers off

image.jpg

Getting a couple questions PMd to me mostly in regards to what's the ballpark price. Unfortunately I don't have one, but he decided last minute he didn't have the space for them on the flight. I don't think he's asking for all that much. I've sent him an email for a basement price, I'm pretty sure it's going to be pretty reasonable.

The Nike set complete with Bag was about 50

The Burner and R7 drivers were a combined 25

The clubs were bought at the large Golf Shop that was at HomePro. It's no longer there.

If anyone would like to view them, I can PM you my number. I live on the dark side near Sattip school. I'm usually home in the afternoons.

If anyone would like to view them, I can PM you my number. I live on the dark side near Sattip school. I'm usually home in the afternoons.

Hi Mate - I live in Udon and am next in Patts on 22 of this month. If the clubs are still for sale can you PM me an indicative price?

Archived