IGNORED

Camera Repairs?

nixonsbest

I have a Fuji Finepix S3300, it has not been used in while and stored with out the AA batteries. I have tried 2 new sets of batteries from different shops and it will not turn on.

I went to Tukcom and the shop I had used before is closed down and the only other repair shop wants 2K just to look at it and in my mind using him will be a very costly exercise!

So who knows a trusty camera repairman?

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Don't know which shop in TukCom you tried, but I had problems with my old point-and-shoot camera a couple of years back - the zoom lens jammed.

I went down to the basement level of TukCom and went into the store to the right of the elevators as you descend.  They fix computers, cameras and whatever.  Guy took a look at the cam, quoted 2k for the fix, and 2 days later I collected the camera and all was fine again.

They seem to a repair centre for everything more than just a retail shop.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Don't know which shop in TukCom you tried, but I had problems with my old point-and-shoot camera a couple of years back - the zoom lens jammed.

I went down to the basement level of TukCom and went into the store to the right of the elevators as you descend. They fix computers, cameras and whatever. Guy took a look at the cam, quoted 2k for the fix, and 2 days later I collected the camera and all was fine again.

They seem to a repair centre for everything more than just a retail shop.

Cheers

Perthie

I went too the 3rd floor, will check out the basement level!

Thanks

I went too the 3rd floor, will check out the basement level!

Thanks

No worries.  Basement level, right of the elevators against the far wall, glassed in all round as I recall.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived