IGNORED

Alternatives TO VT6

Mark271

Hi All,

With the construction going on at vt6 I am looking for alternatives and before I book somewhere I thought I would ask. 

If there was no construction going on at VT6 this is what I would probably book.

http://www.viewtalay6.com/condos/pattaya-condo-for-rent-9th-floor-1-bedroom-86-sqm-modern-style/

My dates are the following 25-DEC - 03-JAN

Looking to pay around 3k but could up to 4k for the right room.

This is what I am looking for.

Must have balcony.

Would like separate living room area.

Would like a pool.

Modern looking

Multiple Guest Friendly

I have been looking on airbnb and found some nice condos near cozy beach but it seems the baht bus does not go around that area.  How easy will it be getting back after the night clubs.  This is an example of what I have found and the sort of place I am looking for.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/3829658?checkin=25-12-2015&checkout=03-01-2016&s=O9fR

Also found a cheaper condo here can anyone tell me what this area is like to get back to seems a bit far out but can get for £281 for 9 nights

http://www.agoda.com/pattaya-city-resort/hotel/pattaya-th.html

Mark

Oh @ Sharky's corner unit on 13th floor with the wooden bench ;)

Can you tell us a bit about viewtalay6.com agency ?

Were you satisfied ? Did they provide daily or weekly cleaning ? Etc...

Paid a 10k for the deposit of the room before we arrived did this by email and paying by paypal.

We arrived about 2pm but had to wait about an hour as the last guest had only just left.

When we arrived we had to pay the full amount for the room for the 7 days.  They also kept the 10k deposit.

The room was just like the pictures and we was pleased with the condo.

The two rooms where spaced out and could not hear any noises from the other room if you know what I mean.

We had the room for 7 days and I think they tried to clean the room twice but we told them not to bother and just got the sheets and some towels from the cleaners.  They may have tried on other days but did not hear them I was not getting back to the condo until 6am every morning.

We where supposed to checkout at 12pm but asked for a late checkout which they said yes to for 1k so we left the condo at 5pm.

We then got our full deposit back did not have to pay for electric or water.

Apart from checking in and checking out we really did not have much to speak with the agency about.

The price we paid for the condo in June was 3.5k a night between us.

We did have to buy a plug converter for the iron as it would not fit in the sockets.

The only thing I would try and do different next time is ask them if the deposit could be in GBP as getting back 10k on the last day of the holiday is a lot to spend. I ended up bringing about 6k home with me.

Mark.

OK thank you Mark for all the details. Sounds pretty nice and this is a great condo.

And yes indeed i think i know what you mean ;)

By the way, i think viewtalay6.com office is the first on the right on 3rd floor when you enter the building coming from Second Road (right in front of VTSix office), am i right ? I am always getting confused with all those agencies having almost same names : viewtalay6.com, viewtalay.org, viewtalayservices.com, viewtalaycondo6.com...

I stayed with viewtalay6.com this room is not on their books but it was without doubt the best room in Pattaya - they have other rooms similar available but you need to go in their office and ask them for a sexy room - then they will show you the special rooms they don't advertise. The rooms on their books are all excellent anyway and I have stayed with 3 other agents there, none of them are of the same standard

they're service is excellent... used them over 12 times now and never had any complaints

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 15.16.58.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 15.17.08.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 15.17.17.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 15.17.28.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 15.17.39.png 

Same question to you 60minuteman that i asked previously :

By the way, i think viewtalay6.com office is the first on the right on 3rd floor when you enter the building coming from Second Road (right in front of VTSix office), am i right ? I am always getting confused with all those agencies having almost same names : viewtalay6.com, viewtalay.org, viewtalayservices.com, viewtalaycondo6.com...

Can you confirm or not please ?

Same question to you 60minuteman that i asked previously :

Can you confirm or not please ?

sharky's room is on with viewtalay6.com and it is the first office on the right hand side as you go in, although it does not say viewtalay6 on the door. SO yes, you are right, vtsix is almost opposite (didnt rate their service or room when I stayed with them, well the room was ok but the wifi was shocking). Right down by the lifts is condo6.com, they have some excellent rooms also but they take a 10k deposit, i'm fine with that but it might be an issue if you're on a budget. I am booked with condo6 for this November

Archived