geoffcarter1212

GEOFF CARTER YOUTUBE filming in Pattaya from 2nd SEPT.

draco2000

I'd love to see how busy the bar scene is. Preferably not the bars on WS, but a bit further away, like between Soi 10 and 6.

There's been plenty of talk about how this year is the lowest of low seasons in a long time. I'm landing in late September and I'd like to see for myself how the town is doing now.

I'm also looking for new bars to visit, so if you have some favorites, please show them off.

Edited by draco2000

nodster

BUSH PIGS....do an expose ,ill be there in sept and ill pack the raincoat...

seriously always wondered how hiring a speedboat to the islands works out ...price, times ,where pick ups,discount for numbers....ect ect...also have a wander round koh larn..sorry if you have done it and ive missed it

sid1

Soi 6 please

CrackedMirror

Hi Geoff - love your videos.
Could you find somewhere to try a taste of Durian?
I know that you may get fined if you take one back to your room and a whole one may be too much, so is there a stall or eating place that sells portions?
Your reaction to tasting may be interesting, never tried it myself but intend to when I get to Patts.

Freeze

ban chang

par47

Although I enjoyed your recent Cambodia reports, I'm only really interested in Pattaya, not BKK or Phuket or other areas.

I sit for hours watching Pattaya vids on youtube, think I've seen them all now. Sad, but true!!

I really like your walkabouts when you stroll down a soi and point out the good bars and restaurants etc. Maybe do the less well known areas like Drinking St, Action St etc. and of course Soi 6.

And maybe you'll catch me in your videos, I'm in town early September too :)

Edited by par47

speedbird

Enjoy your videos Geoff, check out kanchanaburi sometime.

ausmagoo

Ok folks !

I am flying out to the land of smiles on the 1st Sept to do some filming down South.

Lots of people on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are asking am I going to Pattaya.

My answer originally was "not this time", but lots of followers want more filming in Patts.

So I was wondering ? What do you want me to film if I pop down for a few nights?

That will give me an idea of what you want to see, and will save me time if I can prepare before I get there.

your comment will be well received.

Kap cun Kaaaaaaaaaaap !

:GoldenSmile1:

https://youtube.com/c/geoffcarter

If you come to Pattaya .... why not just take a film of walking through Central Plaza.... that would be good for fartbook, twitter and whatever. 

If you walk through bars either in Pattaya... Phuket... wherever you are going and giving the usual false view... and I have looked at some of your posted films which confirms my view/opinion.... if someone walks out and asks you to stop and you do not.... I hope the person shoves it somewhere without lube where the sun does not shine..

But hey... that is just my opinion and others might differ with my opinion.

Have a good trip.

cheers

filibuster

Where do you plan filming "down south" in September?

Edited by filibuster

fredw21

If you come to Pattaya .... why not just take a film of walking through Central Plaza.... that would be good for fartbook, twitter and whatever. 

If you walk through bars either in Pattaya... Phuket... wherever you are going and giving the usual false view... and I have looked at some of your posted films which confirms my view/opinion.... if someone walks out and asks you to stop and you do not.... I hope the person shoves it somewhere without lube where the sun does not shine..

But hey... that is just my opinion and others might differ with my opinion.

Have a good trip.

cheers

Most people that wartch Carter's videos are curious about what the real Pattaya,Chiang Mai, Phuket, Bangkok is like and enjoy his videos. The fims are on funny side and speaking for myself I like watching Carter's videos. So yeah! i have a very different opinion than yours.

dayo202

Ladyboys Bar Geoff pls.... Love you work mate

mark73

Top man Geoff u ever done naklua for a night out?

Koto ryu 23

Yes I watched your video of naklua beach in the daytime when you had your shake(drink) and would be brill if you done a nighttime bar hop there,,,cheers

ausmagoo

Most people that wartch Carter's videos are curious about what the real Pattaya,Chiang Mai, Phuket, Bangkok is like and enjoy his videos. The fims are on funny side and speaking for myself I like watching Carter's videos. So yeah! i have a very different opinion than yours.

Fair enough mate.. no problem... I am glad you enjoy them.

Like I said in my previous post..... I have a different view.... and if he starts filming near bars I stand by my view.

cheers

Steven B'stard

ban chang

That is actually a good idea as many will never have been there or seen it before.  Shouldn't take long to film it  lol

I have seen a few of your vids in the past Geoff and some are quite informative but i am always left with the feeling that i just watched an episode of Rainbow,  can't quite put my finger on it..

F_200412_december28_238092a.jpg

Shaygate

What about Naklua fish market where you can buy fresh produce, take it outside to one of the street carts where they will cook it for you. Could make a fun video with the usual Geoff Carter flair ;-)

Edited by Shaygate

world wide boy

Hi geoff + 1 about going to kanchanaburi and doing some vids, I would highly recommend going to erawan the waterfalls are awesome, not sure you could make it to level 7 though. 555.

pattayapaul1

Hiya Geof

Would like to see some of the bars on the dark side, maybe the ones on the darkside map on this site, also some on out of the normal routes, drinking st bars? action st bars? and lower soi buckao bars (opposite end to r con hotel down near the Friday market),  Would also like a review of the Indian restaurant on the way down to jomtien. big place on the left just past budha hill.  Are you staying there now or is it a quick stop tour?  Are you in patts at xmas?

Pat80

Ok folks !

I am flying out to the land of smiles on the 1st Sept to do some filming down South.

Lots of people on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are asking am I going to Pattaya.

My answer originally was "not this time", but lots of followers want more filming in Patts.

So I was wondering ? What do you want me to film if I pop down for a few nights?

That will give me an idea of what you want to see, and will save me time if I can prepare before I get there.

your comment will be well received.

Kap cun Kaaaaaaaaaaap !

:GoldenSmile1:

https://youtube.com/c/geoffcarter

Where in south are you going to film ?

bazkashmir

Hi Geoff, have enjoyed watching your videos and look forward to watching the ones you will hopefully be making on your trip in September.Wishing you a enjoyable and safe trip.

fredw21

Fair enough mate.. no problem... I am glad you enjoy them.

Like I said in my previous post..... I have a different view.... and if he starts filming near bars I stand by my view.

cheers

Thanks

I think i see where you are coming from. That being lots of guys come to Pattaya that may be married or have family that would not understand seeing their father, husband or whatever in a video hanging put in a bar with BG;s draped all over them. Privacy issues,,

I think Geoff Carter tries to entertain and as a whole his videos can be funny and he represents Thailand in a good light, I wish there were Carter's type of videos when i first came to Thailand 17 yrs ago.. I would have learned quite alot.

big_daddy_pimp

Im leaving on the 18th september if you are there by then id love to buy you a beer... cheers...