IGNORED

Marketing manager required

balls

A position has arisen within the Insomnia Group for a full time permanent marketing manager to help us drive our business to the next level..

the position will afford the successful candidate with the opportunity to work and live in Pattaya and also work for a young, exciting company with sights on expansion worldwide.

If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position, please read the job specification below,and if you are interested, PM me with your CV. Salary will not be divulged unless accompanied by a Cv relevant to the skills required within the job specification . This is to save your time and my time being wasted. Replies will not be given to anyone solely enquiring about how much it pays!

we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, this is a NON CONTRACT position, so please consider your commitments carefully before submitting any application.

we are serious about our marketing expansion and would respect that anyone with a marketing background or relevant marketing experience appreciates that people think they can handle marketing strategies, but really it takes a professional to be a success. Salary will be commensurate with this expectation that to live in Pattaya, a salary similar to western rates could be possible.

The succesful person will be an integral part of the Insomnia group and will help shape the company for the future, as well as assist other team members and partners in all tasks relating to the running of a successful entertainment group.

Job Specification:

- a degree in marketing or relavent qualification would be an advantage, otherwise provable experience in marketing in either an entertainment related industry or a large company/franchise over a period of time.

- must be able to research and develop new marketing strategies as well as maintaining and growing existing marketing plans and promotions.

- must be able to actively seek new / maintain existing business accounts with suppliers and other establishments for marketing and promotional activities.

- must be able to advise on content and preferably produce marketing material and promotional point of sale, leaflets, flyers, posters etc. as well as liase with local and national media organisations

- must have a good understanding of microsoft office products and database management.

- knowledge of CS flash, web design,adobe photoshop, C++, HTML would be a major advantage, but is not a "must have"

- must be able to work as part of a team as well as under own supervision to deadlines and deliver quality solutions, "first time".

- must be able to produce marketing plans for sustained and measurable growth for a large entertainment industry organisation.

- must be able to provide a full CV detailing marketing knowledge and background, and results and achievemnts in the marketing field.

if you do not meet any of the "must" criteria, please do not apply, as you will be wasting your time and ours.

if you do not receive a reply to your enquiry within a week of submitting it, you can take it that you have been unsuccesful in your enquiry and you do not meet the required standard.

all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, but you do not have to disclose any information which you would feel uncomfortable to do so.

this is a serious opportunity for someone to work for an exciting, up and coming organisation, and live and work in one of the most diverse and entertaining cities in the world.

thanks for your interest

You're gonna get a lot of dodgy CV's and Pm's lol

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Got any jobs quality testing the ladies?

on a serious note, i am sure you will find someone pretty quick

so how much is it then? :D

Looks like a cool job, wish I could do it! :Bow5: Is one the requisites to stuff even more people in Insomnia??? :Anger: Just kidding, I'm curious what's gonna happen!

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

a great job for the right person, sadly i have no marketing experience but will send my CV anyway for you to read at your leisure!!

good luck in filling the post!!

What your asking for is a guy on at least £200,000 a year in the UK that equals a lotta free bar fines, guys with the qualifications your setting out as a "must have" are working for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and States best of luck....

appreciated that the skills we have listed as must haves are going to be well paid positions in the west

however, what we are looking for is someone who is looking to relocate anyway, and have activity other than mongering and get a reasonable salary and work for a company in thailand that will enable them to have fun, work hard and get laid with LBFM's daily.

it would have been pointless to post up a marketing position and get replies from guys who organised church fayres and made up a few parish newsletters in their spare time. its a serious position and im sure anyone considering relocating and that has a degree of experience in marketing would jump at the chance to spend their days in patts and get paid.

its not going to be possibele for everyone to drop things and relocate, but we are advertising here on the off-chance that someone could.

several BM's have relocated recently, and although are not making fortunes, they are living over here on a salary that enables to stay here long term and gives them enough to still have fun.

thanks for the interest so far those that have Pm'd

And what might u be insinuating with that?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Another fucknut on the board, halleluliagh.

Another fucknut on the board, halleluliagh.

You dont know what offering a job in Thailand without a WP means, I'd look in the mirror before calling someone a fucknut

Ummm yep ok nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt....

thanks for all those guys we have been in contact with

a position has been offered to someone now, i guess we owe addicts comission!!!!

managed one of canadas biggest strip bars, have marketing deg. total liqour control freak (and i know how to do it) pro photographer, (done tons of strippers portfolios, weddings, sport teams), ran all promo work for bar, (advertizing budget $3000/week). and after doing that for 12 years i don't think i"d have a clue running a swimup bar in pattaya. looool I'll be there in a few weeks for the "you're not qualified, here's a free drink" sesion. nice to daydream though :rolleyes:

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=girls%20girls%20girls%20a%20little%0Dgolf%20and%20maybe%20a%20beer%20lol%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16777215&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=21&hour=12&minute=50&second=22&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

all those guys in that group are good marketers....they get about 80% of my LOS budget already your going to be hard pressed getting the other 20.....ha!!

If it flies, floats or f's....Rent It!!

all those guys in that group are good marketers....they get about 80% of my LOS budget already your going to be hard pressed getting the other 20.....ha!!

buy me one, i probably buy you two. savvy marketing stratagy. you win . lol

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=girls%20girls%20girls%20a%20little%0Dgolf%20and%20maybe%20a%20beer%20lol%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16777215&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=21&hour=12&minute=50&second=22&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

You dont know what offering a job in Thailand without a WP means, I'd look in the mirror before calling someone a fucknut

It was made very clear that it is a non-contractual position.

That means the applicant gets his own work permit, its not rocket science and its not difficult either. It takes some legwork and planning but its fairly straightforward when working on a consultancy basis for a legitimate company here.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The position is now filled

So we close this tread .

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Archived