IGNORED

Pattaya In the Dark!

George66

As I made my way down Pattaya Klang from Carrefour, I noticed parts of Klang were pitch black this evening. I looked south down 3rd and it was pitch black. Continued through the lights to Buakow which was pitch black. Businesses operating by candlelight and the many residents of the area outside enjoying the moment.

Traffic was civil and moving. For once I appreciated the Songthaews as they provided needed light. Buakow market was pitch black. I noticed the Soi Honey Inn sign illuminated so I turned west onto soi Honey Inn. Halfway down the soi, the lights were on but the east end was still dark.

Cut down soi 10 across 2nd road to the beach which was all lit up. There's the Pattaya City sign in full view. Ok, it's back to normal. Found a girl and headed for home. Buakow was still in the dark. 3rd was normal again.

Speaking of lights, when I went to Carrefour last week, there were dozens of flies. They continuously would land on my food and my head. This wasn't cool. I spoke to Carrefour brass who are farrangs and told them of the problem. They assured me they were working on it. Anyone else notice this problem?

Anyway, this evening, I counted no less than 15 of those purple light fly zappers all over the ceiling area of Carrefour's food court :Clap: . It seems the problem has indeed been sorted. Just hope sizzled flies don't land in my soup. LOL.

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

It was out for 5 min where I live on the othersida of Suk

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I am shocked there isnt more blackouts judging from the state of the electrics in general. I know the business owners were told at one point that they should keep the nests of wires tidy, outside there premises.

Just hope sizzled flies don't land in my soup. LOL.

mmmm, sizzled flies soup, 5 baht.

I need a woman who loves me for my money but doesn't understand math too well

wanker_racing_banner22.jpg

Power in Soi Lk Metro went out at around 6:45pm, came back on 7:15pm for about 15 mins and then went out again until 10:15pm !!!

I'm to blame, I admit it!

I lent a few girls some plug-in vibrators but warned them to only use one at a time.

Sorry to those affected.

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

I'm to blame, I admit it!

I lent a few girls some plug-in vibrators but warned them to only use one at a time.

Sorry to those affected.

Laugh1.gifLaugh1.gif

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"