IGNORED

How to insert a photo within text

Scumbag

People have asked before how to insert photos in a post and then have more text below the photo when uploading to this board. This procedure is in the case that you are starting a new thread. See not below if you are posting in an existing thread.

You must first have used the 'Choose Files' to up load the photo(s). Here is a photo to illustrate it. Here is something I would like right now...

beer.jpg

So what I have done is to upload the photo I want to insert. Once it has uploaded place the cursor where you want the photo and click 'Add to Post' to the right of the uploaded file as shown below. This inserts a link to the photo as you can see in the screen captures below.

Inserting the photo within test

1.jpg

The result

2.jpg

Note: if you are posting in an existing thread (or replying to a post ) using the 'Reply to this topic' box you must first click on 'More Reply Option' below and right of the text box. The procedure is then as described above.

Note: post updated on 29 January 2017 to add further details.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scumbag

• careski

• Erik the Viking

• M.C.H.

Took me ages to figure this out, this is a really good good bit of info and possibly a link could be made from the home page??

I have added it to the FAQs thread.... :rolleyes:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I think you are right.

Beer.jpg

Just got so thirsty now.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I trust all the beer bottles are empty !!??

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

No beer bottles were mistreated during the construction of this thread.... :9of10Score:

No beer bottles were mistreated during the construction of this thread.... :Bravo1:

Neither was my beer can, i took really good care of it. :9of10Score:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Let us know what U drink.

Yeah, the software is set up so as to not accept photos of poofter drinks such as Breezers... :P

I have been wondering how to do it with ou going to another site and getting code. Cheers mate!

• 2 months later...

I just want to try it and see if it works.

bulmers3.jpg

fingers crossed. :GoldenSmile1:

Nice one.

Edited by moc1978

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Scumbag many thanks for this tutorial. been wondering how to do this for ages also.

So whilst we are on the theme.

100_1824__Small_.JPG

Cheers

• 3 months later...

I think I get it...

this is weird

Sorry....it worked

0v86S.gif

ความลับไม่มีในโลà¸

Well I hope you dont mind me experimenting and using your very own pic

post_6_1221248853.jpg

Damn I feel clever

post_6_1221248853.jpg

Thanks so much for the information. very helpful for me.

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When i tried last night i was not getting picture in the preview or later on the post

Brazil_2004_Camilla___Mariana__Small_.jpg

Sorry do not have beer

See picture does not show up. Any ideas?

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

When i tried last night i was not getting picture in the preview or later on the post

Sorry do not have beer

See picture does not show up. Any ideas?

Shows up. I can see it.

Maybe it's not loading completely on your PC. When I preview I have to wait, sometimes 5-6 minutes for the picture to become visable.

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new forum software is a little different so maybe it is time for an update. So once you have the text in place you first click the 'Click To Attach Files' button.

1.jpg

Then once it has uloaded hit the 'Add To Post link' and that is it. If you have entered a lot of text and want to put an image with in the test just put the curser where you want the image to appear before clicking the link.

2a.jpg