• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scumbag

• careski

• Erik the Viking

• M.C.H.

I'm trying to insert a picture

inside my text

But where do I find Manage Current Attachments.  This doesn't work!

Fish.jpg

I'm trying to insert a picture

inside my text

But where do I find Manage Current Attachments.  This doesn't work!

Once you have uploaded the photo you need to put the cursor where you want to insert the photo then click the 'Add to Post' link.

photo.png

Your photo will then be inside the text instead of at the bottom. Below is how this post looked before I added the reply.

Photo2.png

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Ok, I'll try again

BMWad.jpg

Just above this is hopefully a corny BMW ad

Lizards.jpg

and above this are some evil lizards - do people eat this stuff?

Seems to work - thanks.  But would it be a good idea to change the top post in this thread, the one that talks about Manage Current Attachments?  I suppose the forum software has been changed sometime in the last eight years.  This isn't about me, it's about all the other people that need to be directed a bit better?  I guess at some point this thread will have six or eight pages so your helpful advice now will be lost in the middle of a long thread so people will never see it again.

Edited by sirl

Seems to work - thanks.  But would it be a good idea to change the top post in this thread, the one that talks about Manage Current Attachments?  I suppose the forum software has been changed sometime in the last eight years.  This isn't about me, it's about all the other people that need to be directed a bit better?  I guess at some point this thread will have six or eight pages so your helpful advice now will be lost in the middle of a long thread so people will never see it again.

OP edited as requested....:P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...