IGNORED

Has anyone been in any of these hotels in Patong?

berto1000

Hey guys,

I will be going to Phuket for a week next month and last time I was there was 3 years ago. It's hotel search time and I'd appreciate your feedback about the below hotels, maybe you or someone you know has stayed there recently.

Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa

- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa

- Amaya Beach Resort & Spa

- Swiss Palm Beach

- Holiday Inn Express

Most of the above charge a Guest Fee (Holiday Inn for sure, I guess the others too), but honestly I could not find nice hotels that do not charge it. The Lantern seems a potential option, but the above ones seem a bit better. 

Thanks!

Berto

I stayed at Graceland a few years ago... Quite popular with USA travellers as the name suggests, it even has its own 10 pin bowling alley.

I would recommend staying only in the New wing..as the older wings are quite dated,  Its at a nicer end of Patong beach and very family friendly.

Joiner fee applies there.

Archived