IGNORED

Girls, girls, too many girls.

PattayaPete

Be there in about 7 weeks, enjoyed chatting to Nit, the girl bartendie with an American boyfriend, i hope she is still there

Waited one hour for my cheeseburger... the guys I`ve met up with ordered 15mins after me and got the burger 15 mins before mine arrived.... no apologies from the staff... We told the staff that we wanted to see Pete (he was there at the time) to complain a lil bit, but they didn`t tell him... Not a very good experience.....

Locationwise its still a very nice place though... and the beer is cold....

BTW: do you have Heinz Steaksauce in the beergarden??? I had it on the sauce tablet once but when I returned the next day it was nowhere to be found.... Staff recommended using malt vinegar instead which was funny :wub:

large sig = small penis

I love the red/green beer mat.

Same principal as what's used in many Brazilian Churrascarias: red disk = not now, green disk = more meat please.

The Pattaya Beer Garden is well worth a visit. My August trip I only went during the day for a bit of peace and quiet while enjoying a cold singa however the patrons were very friendly and ended up on a couple of occasions chatting with some punters at the bar. Excellent food and good bar prices and that cool sea breeze is a welcome relief from the hot Pattaya sun. Took a few photos and the name of the waitress is Su who greated me every time I arrived and remembered my name. Top notch girl. PS these photos were taken very early hence the lack of patrons.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

Su.jpg